Chapter 15- After-Party

HOLLY POV

Darkness was still around me. Memories flooded back in me as I felt rough hands around my forearm carrying me to somewhere.

I usually welcome the dark, I was never scared of it when I was a kid. I loved the feeling of being alone. But the darkness that is around me right now is frightening because I know I'm not alone and that scares me.

I got roughly thrown to a set as I heard cheering coming from the crowd. I was still in the arena. My mind was swarming with thoughts until they were soon ripped away, well the bag over my head was ripped away.

My eyes were forced to close as the blinding light came crashing down. I started to blink as my eyes got adjusted to the light. I slowly looked around and saw Christan smirking at me and Elijah and his other men holding worry and anger in their faces.

My adrenaline started to kick in as I quickly stood up and walked towards the end of the ring. I should feel pain but I felt nothing. I felt almost numb. It felt...good.

I leaned over the ropes as I glared daggers at Chrisitan who still had this ugly smirk on his face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Shithead!" I yelled at Christian. I wanted to punch him so hard right now.

Before he could respond I heard footsteps ascending towards me. I looked back with annoyance in my eyes as I saw Kacy. She also held an ugly smirk on her face.

"Look I don't want to fight you, this is all just a misunderstanding!" I tried to negotiate with her. She was very predictable though, she quickly lunged towards me on her foot trying to send a punch my way. I stepped to the side dodging her poorly thrown punch.

I looked at her in disgust as I turned around to look back at Christian. "You are a fucking psycho, you know that? You will root in hel-"

My cheek tingled a bit as my face swung to the right. A small smile grew on my face as I touched the spot she punched me. This will be fun!

A small chuckle left my mouth as I saw Kacy standing close to me with her arms in a fighting stance. I could tell she has only been fighting for two months, her stance was wonky and her arms held no confidence.

Anger and Adrenaline started their course through my veins. My laugh slowly died down as I looked her straight in the eyes. She was scared but didn't show it.

"Oh, you bitch!" I said in a calm voice.

As I said before, she is very predictable. She lunged forward and tried to punch me in my face again until I grabbed her arm and twisted it. I sent a strong kick to her stomach which caused her to wince in pain. I threw her across the ring.

She laid there for a bit but I knew she was going to stand up shortly. I sat down on the chair and started to take off my heels. I couldn't fight in heels.

She slowly raised from the ground like the exorcist. She fell a bit but finally caught her balance. And when I say she was angry, I mean she was angry! Like extremely angry.

"Ah look who finally rose from the dead! How are you feeling, my little exorcist?" I said with a bit of humor lacing my voice.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you bitch!" Kacy stated, she lunged towards me and kicked me in the stomach. I looked up at her showing that her kick didn't affect me!

I punched her in the stomach a few times. Blood was pouring out of her mouth, but I knew she wasn't going to pass out. I grabbed her arm and tossed her over my shoulder. Her body hit the hard floor with a big thump.