Chapter 20- Strawberry and coconut

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

*After he drops Holly off after the flight*

I went to my office after I kissed my kitten goodnight. The needle is still affecting her, and the doctor predicts she will wake up at around 1:00 in the afternoon.

I went into my bedroom which was on the opposite side of my mansion and headed straight to the bathroom. I stipped down and took a quick cold shower.

I dried off and headed to bed, I felt completed which made my sleep more enjoyable.

I felt relieved knowing she is safe in arms reach and out of harm's way.

I woke up to the sound of silence, the usual. I headed towards my closet and picked out a dark blue dress shirt and paired it with black dress plants. I usually dress formally.

I headed outside my bedroom and walked by the room my kitten will be staying in for a bit. I hope she will stay in my room so I can hold her and keep her safe.

It was almost done. I made sure the maids put in a lot of clothing I knew she would like. I also tried to make it feel like home, I put the same body wash that she uses because it smells amazing.

I walked down two different hallways and headed towards two wooden doors leading to my office. There were guards stationed everywhere, outside my office, bedroom, practically every corner.

Their bodies straightened up when they saw me and gave me a quick nod as they opened the doors for me.

I headed straight to my office desk and made a quick call to Giovanni. He answered after the first ring.

He informed me that he will put in the cameras shortly. He still has to place cameras on the second floor and garage, which meant I couldn't see my kitten sleeping right now.

It was around 9 in the morning as the doctor from last night came into my office. I called him down and when he knocked on the door I muttered a low 'come in'

He entered the room, his face was dripping with worry and fear. He slowly took a seat in front of my desk as he adjusted his outfit.

"Dr. Rucco, how is she?" I referred to my kitten wondering if there were any problems.

He let out a relieved breath that he was holding and took out his notepad.

"Ms. Mccoy is doing fine. She is scheduled to wake up in four hours. She hasn't eaten enough in the last 24 hours. Overall she is doing good but I suggest not to give her another needle within 72 hours!" Dr. Rucco explained.

My fist clenched at the thought of her not eating. She has a small body but she has beautiful curves. She should be able to take care of herself!

"Ok, you may leave now!" I demanded. I never thank anyone even if they save my life. My father taught me that the hard way.

I was never close with my father, he was hard on me which made me turn out this way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was a man before I ever was a boy.

When I was seven, he threw me in a square dark room with another boy around my age. It was every man for himself, kill or be killed. H-he made me...

I didn't want to relive those memories, I moved on from that even though my father is still around. I hate his guts but he is my father. I just don't want him anywhere near me now, because my princess is with me.

I finished my work and checked the time. The blinding white lights showed 1:30 pm meaning my kitten should wake up at any minute.

I made the last call to Giovanni, he said some people are starting to place cameras on the west wing where my bedroom is. I hung up the phone and headed towards the east wing.