Chapter 34- Happy With Him

⚠️

HOLLY POV 

I have missed his crooked smirk, and his mafia, cold, chocolate eyes. He is wearing a pitch-black suit that compliments my dress nicely. His hair is perfect, a little messy but makes him so much sexier.

Ladies and gents, maybe I present; Blade

He looks down at me in shock and confusion. But it is soon replaced with a playful smirk.

"Hello my little princess, I have missed you" I smile at his little nickname for me.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. His muscles tensed at my sudden movement but soon relaxed as his arms wrapped around my waist engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you" I whispered as my head relaxed on his shoulder.

"I have missed you so much," He confessed. His voice was low and husky but held a soft spot.

"Why are you here?" He questioned while placing his fingers under my chin forcing me to meet him eye to eye.

"Elijah kidnapped me. I have been trying to escape but he won't let me go" I pouted the last part. I hope he can help me, after all, he is second in command of the Greek mafia, which has some title, right?

"I'm sorry my little princess, I should have been there! I fucking hate that stuck-up dick head. All he thinks about is himself and his god damn mafia. The only reason why he got handed his father's mafia was that all the other leaders were young, the business was getting younger and more agile" he rambled on before I placed my hand on his moving mouth.

"Fun story, but right now can we skedaddle?" I moved my hand from his mouth as I looked around the crowded room hoping that Mr. Mafia's hotty face didn't peek out of a corner.

"Yes! I need to get you out of here, quick." Blade grabbed a hold of my hand as he dragged me closer to his chest trying to cover my face.

I placed my hands on his hard chest to stop my head from crashing due to the sudden movement. His tall body hovered over my small one, protecting me from people's eyes.

He pushed through all the people with me still in his grasp. We made it through the back door of the mansion and were met with a crisp blue Aventador SVJ Lamborghini. Damn, she was a beauty.

"Damn Blade, I see you upgraded your car," I said while moving my hand against the reflected blue exterior.

"Can I drive?" I questioned while bouncing up on my feet while giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"No we need to get out of here quick, Elijah will notice soon"

"But I'm faster at driving" I pout once more.

"Αυτό το κορίτσι θα είναι ο θάνατός μου" (This girl will be the death of me) He spoke in Greek as he threw me the keys. I squealed and sat in the driver's seat.

"Be careful, this is my baby-" Before he could finish his lecture I pressed the pedal to the metal and sped down the long cement driveway.

The gates stayed closed as a security guard came in front of the gates holding up his hand motioning us to stop. I did as told, fortunately, the security guard went back to the booth for a quick second to retrieve his flashlight, this gave Blade and me a few seconds for us to switch positions.

I parkoured my way to the back of the car and laid on my stomach trying to act as a plank. Blade sat in the driver's seat readjusting his messy hair.

"Good evening sir, are you leaving the party?" The security guard questioned as he flashed his flashlight through the inside of the car just missing me.