Chapter 4- Parting is such sweet sorrow

HOLLY POV

"What do you want to know, Λουλούδι," he said as he rests his head on the back of the chair, showcasing his poorly trimmed beard.

"What do you want with my father?" I just cut to the chase. I didn't stutter a single word as I lifted my head to show confidence in my stance. I hated beating around the bush and I'm not here to have a slumber party, I want these fuckers OUT.

"Λουλούδι, your father is a good man, but even roses have their thorns!" he looked at me dead in the eye holding no emotion.

What is this? A Shakespeare convention? I want to know why these dicks are here! I know my father isn't perfect but he would never hide something from me! Right?

I slowly nodded my head for him to continue. He took a deep breath as a devilish smirk washed over his old face.

"Your father my Λουλούδι is in a lot of debt to me." he waiting for my reaction. Confusion washed over my face, and Christian realized as he continued.

"These past two weeks he has been gambling at my casino, and might I add losing. He has been stacking up his debt day by day. And I'm here too..." he looked down at my unconscious drunk father and said, "pay him a visit" before I could interrupt he spoke once more.

"But considering the circumstances, he is unable to... participate. So with that in mind-"

"I'll do it!" Without any hesitation, I agreed. I didn't care what fucked up things he wanted me to do, but it was for my father. It was for my 'forever'. A smirk grew on his face as his men looked at me confused.

"Τέλειος, with that out of the way, you and Blade" (perfect) as he pointed to Blade who was now leaning against the wall with his 6-inch blade twirling in his hand, "Will go to a house in Italy to retrieve a package. I'm sending you because no one would accept a pretty doll-like you to be doing some illegal activity."

"And why is that meat head coming?" I questioned as I pointed towards a now angry Blade. He pointed his blade at me in a mocking way,

"He is coming for your safety, and to make sure you're not going behind my back!" Christain said with a stern voice

"I don't need a babysitter! I can handle myself!" I tried to sound confident, but the words came out a mere whisper.

"Is that so princess?" Blade looked up from his blade and took large strides towards me! "We are going to have a lot of fun these next few days" an evil grin emerged from the corner of his mouth as he slowly guided his knife across my cheek.

I smirked as I thought to myself, Does this buffoon really think I'm going to allow him to put a filthy knife towards me?

As I thought this to myself, I quickly grabbed the 6-inch knife out of his rough hands. His grip was loose enough for me to twist it around on him and stand up in the process. The knife was now in my hand placed against his neatly trimmed jawline. A smile grew on his face as he placed his hands around my waist to bring me closer. We were mere inches from each other as I slowly dug the knife in his throat causing a drop of blood and him to release his tight grip.

I dropped the knife on the floor as I looked back at Christian and his men who drew their guns at me.

"When are we leaving?"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people

I hope you liked the fourth chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

Words: 620

Please leave a comment and vote ;)