Chapter 11- Devil's angel

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

Three days till we leave, THREE FUCKING DAYS!

I hate America, I hate the people, the culture, the horrendous food!

But she was here. She shouldn't be here, she would be in my bed holding me tight as I play with her smooth blonde hair.

The ride back to my club was filled with her eyes and her scent, I couldn't shake her off me!

But when I stepped out of my car, my emotionless, stone-cold face was plastered on me like a dog to his collar.

I will rip Christian apart limb from limb.

I ordered Enzo and Matteo to make sure he doesn't leave the club.

I walked over to Victor, who stood pin-straight as he locked eyes with me. My presence alone could kill. I grabbed my gun from the back of my belt and shot him in the leg. He bent down in agony and the dark red took over his tan skin.

I walked past this weak man as I stepped into my club that was once booming with activity.

The bar was like a ghost town, no alcohol, no weed, and no people. In the second booth rested Christian and a few of his men. He had a whisky in his right hand and a cigar in his left, he looked calm...

This will be fun.

I took a cigar out of my pocket and gently pushed it in my mouth. The grey ash danced in front of me as Christian straightened himself out. He feared me! Hell, the whole world fears me.

I tried to quit smoking two years ago. My sister hated smokers and told me never to inhale those stale and harsh cigars. Cigars show power and strength, it relieves my tension and calms me down.

Enzo swiftly moved to the side creating a pocket for me to slip into. I was sitting across from Chrisitan. The close proximity did not do so well, he had wrinkles everywhere, his skin had different tones, and his eyes were bloodshot.

I'm going to stop smoking!

"Christian, you know I'm not a patient man, and I believe you know what I'm capable of." My voice echoed as I leaned back against the plush sofa.

"I-yes Mr. Luciano. I-I don't recall us planning a meeting. I did what you wanted and you did what I wanted. An eye for an eye!" He stuttered. He was a powerful man, no doubt but he still hasn't danced with the devil.

"Yes, and eye for an eye!" My voice came out calm, calm before a storm.

"But, what happens when someone is greedy enough to ask for two eyes behind the other's back? Now, Mr. Aetós, let's talk about the little stunt you pulled at my warehouse. I'm sure you're aware that your men are all dead. Am I right?"

"Mr. Luciano I promise you I would never stab you in the back, we are great business partners" Christian stated, his voice sounded more worried by the second.

"I fucking hate liars Christian!" My voice became extreme. With little time I grabbed the pocket knife that I hid in my dress pants and stabbed him in the hand. His scream was like music to my ears. I took the silver blade out of his hand and traced it along his form arm, most likely creating a scar.

"Now Mr. Aetós I don't give mercy often, especially to liars and thieves. But I need some answers from you!" I ripped my pocket knife out of his bloody arm and wiped the excess blood on his cheek.

Red was not his color!

"What do you want to know!" His voice became calm, he was good at hiding his fear and anger that is why he is a great mafia leader, but he is still a dumb fuck!

"Holly, you were talking to her today! Why?" I went straight to the point, not wanting to beat around the bush

He grew a devilish smirk on his face, I wanted to grab my gun and shoot it off his wrinkly face. "Ah Ms. Mccoy, she is a character. Has the devil found his angel!" he spoke out.

My answer was simple, I spat at him and punched him across his face. Blood started to pool out of his mouth.

"Her name is Holly Mccoy, her stupid father whom which she loved dearly, had a lot of debts that he hadn't paid. So I paid them a little visit, but of course the fucker was drunk so Holly did his dirty work" He stated going straight to the point

"Which was..." I wanted to know what sike thing he wanted her to do.

"She was a great pawn, no one expected her! Even you!"

My face scrunched in confusion. What was he talking about?

"She and Blade went to your house to pick up my package. It was perfect, no one suspected a beautiful girl to hold illegal drug samples and plans." Chrisitan explained.

She was the beautiful girl with Blade! I banged my hands on the table thinking about how Blade might have laid his filthy hands on her. Christian knew what I was thinking as he said, "They are good friends, Holly didn't want to be mixed up in our world!"

She doesn't want to be in my world, I understand but I am a selfish man, and if I want something I will have it.

"And what was the meeting about today?" I finally spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"She was frustrated because I told her our deal wasn't over. An eye for two eyes as she called it!" He said smugly, as a small smirk grew on his face.

His emotionless eyes do not dare to make eye contact with me.

"Well, I guess you have to use that favor now!" I stated while crossing my arms in front of my toned chest.

Christian was confused, he scrunched his eyebrows asking me to elaborate.

"You're holding an underground fighting match tomorrow, correct?"

"Yes, I believe I invited you! Would you like me to use my favor to drag Holly to this fight? It is very dangerous and I don't think she will agree!" His voice came out strong and considerate.

"Does it look like I give a fuck? Bring her to the fight that is happening tomorrow night! Or your mafia will come crashing down!" I threatened him

"Yes! I understand!" and with that I stepped out of the booth and headed to my car, having a particular blonde girl in my head.

I ordered two of my men to watch over Holly tonight and make sure Christian didn't do anything he would regret.

I drove home as fast as I could. I was counting down the hours till I could see my kitten again. I know, I sound like a middle school boy with a meaningless crush, but it is much more.

I knew I only had three more days till my departure to Italy.

She will come with me to Italy whether she likes it or not, she will be my princess, my mafia queen.

Giovanni emailed me my Kittens file due to his location in Italy. I opened it up and saw a beautiful photo of my princess.

Name: Holly Mccoy

Birthday: November 17, 1998

Estate: 1273 Waterdawn drive, apartment 34

Family: Mother deceased, Father deceased, no siblings listed

Cause of guardian's death; suicide, suicide

Education: Cornell university

Studying: Chemistry, chemical biology

Hold on my angel, your devil is coming

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people

I hope you liked the eleventh chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

Words: 1239

Please leave a comment and vote ;)