Trust Issues (Chapter 10)

ARMONI POV:

"Wake up Noonie." Jerome said softly.

"Noonie." Jerome called trying to wake me up.

"Noonie wake up." Jerome said louder and shaking my body.

"Armoni!" He said shaking my body harder as I continued to ignore him, trying to go back to sleep.

"Armoni Lashae wake yo ass up now." He yelled, he was so persistent I wanted to laugh at him.

"Armoni Lashae Jones Jackson." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

Jesus.

"That's not my name Jerome." I mumbled, throwing the covers off my body. My alarm had gone off five minutes ago and I was just trying to get a few extra minutes of sleeping in, before having to start my day. I didn't get much sleep last night and I was dog tired and had a long day ahead of me.

"I was just trying to wake you up in time to get ready, so you wouldn't be late." He said pouting. He loves to pout.

"I appreciate it Jerome." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes and getting out of the bed only to be pulled back down by Jerome.

"Gimme a kiss." He said puckering his lips and closing his eyes.

"Morning breath." I said leaning in and kissing his forehead and getting out of the bed to stretch.

"It's cold in here." I mumbled, putting on my bathrobe. We were in the middle of August and this Texas heat was no joke, so we kept the air condition on high, all the damn time.

"Come here, let me warm you up." Jerome said winking at me.

"I'd rather freeze." I smirked making him smack his lips. I laughed before leaving my room. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before walking to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I got out a container of oatmeal from the cabinet, a stick of butter, salt, milk, and brown sugar and started cooking. While the oatmeal was cooking, I cooked a package of bacon as well.

After breakfast was ready, I went in Jerome's room to wake the kids up.

"Rise and shine children." I sang loudly before flipping the light switch.

"Nooooo." Zyonn grumbled before pulling the covers over his head.

"Yes baby, it's time to go to school to see all of your friends. You get to go home today to see your mom and dad. I made you breakfast too." I said trying to get him excited.

"What'd you make?" He asked poking his head out from the covers.

"Oatmeal and bacon, but since you won't get out of bed I guess I'll have to eat it all by myself." I said frowning. His eyes lit up at the mention of bacon, everybody in this house loves bacon, literally. At least thirty percent of my money is spent on bacon. It's sad but true.

"Nooooo, I want some." Zyonn said jumping out of the bed.

"Okay, I guess you can have some, go wake up Uncle Jerome and tell him to make your bowl." I said sitting on the bed next to Aaliyah's sleeping body.

"Okay." He said racing out of the room. I've never seen a person get so excited about bacon before. Well, besides me.

"Liyah, it's time to wake up baby. You have to go to school." I said pulling the covers away from her sleeping form. She was snoring hard, something she very rarely does. She only snores when she's congested or in a really deep sleep.

"Liyah." I said lightly shaking her and noticing that she was drenched in sweat and she was clutching her stomach in her sleep. "Baby, wake up for me please." I said worried. I finally shook her body hard enough for her to wake up.