CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Something about you
made me feel a little
more alive and far
less lost.
- TBMP.

•••

       "YAH CHOI SAN STOP, I CAN'T!"

"NEVER YOU BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD I WON'T STOP UNTIL I STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!"

"what the hell is going on?" Hongjoong asks as he sits down next to Jongho, who shrugs with a huge grin on his face as he watches San chase Wooyoung throughout the whole apartment.

"you know how we came back before San hyung so we would be able to avoid his anger after the dare?" Hongjoong nods, making Jongho continue. "well, San hyung came back running and muttering about how he will strangle Wooyoung hyung to death and they've been like this ever since."

Mingi joins them on the couch with popcorn, to which both males raise their eyebrows at but he just shrugs and eats it whilst watching Wooyoung jump over the couch and San quickly following him, cursing him outloud.

"this is a sight i thought i'd never see," Mingi confesses, throwing a handful of popcorn into his mouth. "the shy and reserved Choi San cursing and even chasing Wooyoung swearing he'll kill him. what a sight to see."

Wooyoung stumbles over a pillow and falls down, screaming as he does and faceplanting onto the floor.

San takes the chance and sits on the younger's back, taking the pillow and hitting him with it multiple times.

"die you devil!" he wails out. "you should die before you dare someone to eat their own shit or something!!!"

"ow ow! i'm sorry," Wooyoung is laughing so hard as he tries to escape San's deadly grasp. "look you can dare me to do whatever— ow! but please not the pillow— ahhh! that hurt you bitch—"

"kids, no bad words!" Hongjoong says from the couch as he takes a handful of Mingi's popcorn and stuffs his mouth.

Wooyoung manages to finally push San away and sit up quickly. San throws the pillow at Wooyoung then and it hits him right on the face.

"ow! ok stop harassing me," he jumps on San, taking the boy by surprise as he hugs him. San's mind doesn't register that this is someone touching him, his embarrassment from earlier clouding his mind and his need to take revenge making him want to either choke Wooyoung or throw him off of the balcony. "look, Wooyo is sorry, kay? i will do anyyythiiinngg to our precious Sannie!!"

San smirks, his mind corrupting an evil plan as he pushes the boy away and tries to master up an innocent look. "anything?"

"yes!" Wooyoung claps his hand with a grin and puppy eyes, "anything Sannie wants, Wooyo will do!"

"please stop talking in third person," Hongjoong gags at the side. "this is disgusting i'm out."

he takes some of Mingi's popcorn, making the boy whine, and then leaves the room.

San ignores him. "ok, Wooyo," San air-quotes the name, "will you help me prank our lovely Hongjoongie hyung and take all the blame?"

Wooyoung frowns but then nods quickly. "yes, yes, sure! anything!"

San stands up, "follow me."