CHAPTER ELEVEN

Can't you hear my silent screams?
They are so loud they echo in my dreams. - AARON.

•••

Park Seonghwa is tall, but with a lean body. his hair is black, and his onyx eyes are hidden behind his fringe. his hair has been styled as if he was going to his first day of middle school, and his stance is awkward and smile not at all confident.

the male stands awkwardly next to the CEO, looking at his new members with shy eyes and fiddling fingers. everyone in the room can sense his nervousness, and as San stands next to Mingi, he remembers his first day here, and how Mingi has treated him that day (which he knows won't happen today because of the talk from earlier), and just how nervous he was. he really does pity Park Seonghwa, but he's not the most social person here, and he won't be the one to step forward to welcome him in.

earlier today after the four members have arrived at the company, they were summoned to the CEO's office, and there they found the man looking anxiously at some papers but brightening up as soon as he saw them.

"take a seat," he had said, all smiles and bubbly, which is something San is starting to get used to. CEO Gyuk is a carefree man, but also a considerate person. although it didn't seem like that to the first three members of KQ Fellaz when they first arrived, they now know that he is a reliable figure. "i've gathered you all today to tell you about something i've been thinking about a lot lately."

curious eyes stared back at him, and he continued.

"i know my intentions at first were to debut only a three member group, and then i added San which made us delay the debut date. but as i've been thinking about it," he pauses, thinking carefully. "debuting a group with more members would be much more beneficial, and since we only have two vocalists and two rappers, i'm thinking of searching for more visuals and vocalists to add, maybe also one more rapper."

Mingi had sighed, "so another delay in the debut date?"

"unfortunately, yes," CEO Gyuk had confirmed with a careful tone, "but it's for the better. i know you've waited for far too long, but a little bit longer won't hurt anyone, plus it would benefit all of us."

"do you have someone in mind, Gyuknim?" Hongjoong had asked as he fiddled with a pen in his hand.

"to be honest, yes," he pulled a picture out of a drawer. a picture of a few friends from some school gathering. there's a red circle around a face though, a guy with an undercut and sharp eyebrows. a defined jawline and piercing deadly eyes and an emo-like style. "Park Seonghwa, a manager has been trying to scout him for a while and he has finally agreed, he seems anxious about the whole thing though, but i didn't want to ask him to join without asking you guys, as when i did last time you weren't all too happy."

San looked down.

"ok," Hongjoong spoke. "if that's what you want, then ok. but promise we'd have a say on who gets in and who doesn't?"

CEO Gyuk immediately nodded, "he'll have a three weeks trail to see if you guys can click or not, and if not then he'll not be joining the group and will become a normal trainee."

so now, after everyone has agreed to adding new members, they're standing in front of the awfully awkward Park Seonghwa, who looks nothing like the picture. he doesn't look like the guy who's so popular in school everyone would run after, nor a bad boy, but more like a polite mommy's boy who always gets A+'s in his exams, and San thinks that it's because he wants to make a good first impression or something.