41

Rays pov

Falling

Thats all I remember just.

Falling

Falling

Falling

I closed my eyes and waited for inpact

Cold

Cold

Cold

Warm

Warm?

I opened my eyes to see..."norman"?

NORMAN NO...NORMAN JUMPED TO COME AFTER ME.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT" I screamed at him. I could hardly hear myself over the sound of the air rushing past us.

Norman smiled at me and brought me into a hug in mid air. I can't beleave he's doing this. He's throwing his life away for no reason. Why would he do this.

"I love you ray".... I heard in my ear. I could hardly hear the words but they still brought tears to my eyes. "I love you to norman...I'm sorry".

Then we hit the ground....

"Liam zackor has been arrested for murder, abuse, and many other crimes and will be sentenced to life in prison. We have also found he is guilty of the kidnapping of a young girl named conny. Sadly when the body of conny was found it seemed she and her parent are dead.

Issabella grace has also been arrested for shoplift ,vandalism and child endangerment so she will be in prison for a year. Her son and his close freind Ray grace and Norman ratiri were thrown off of the school bilding of ******* high school.

Thankfully the to boys are alive because of the heavy snow that night stopped there fall but both were badly injured.  Now they are in the hospital and under the watch of Peter and Olivia ratiri the owners of the ratiri company".

I switched off the hospital tv and laid back in the hospital bed. Both of my legs are temporarily paralyzed and one of my arms was dislocated
e while Norman broke one of his arms and dislocated one of his legs. Thankfully there was no brain damage or permanent injuries but It still hurts alot.

"Good morning ray" I heard a voice from the bed next to mine. "Good morning norman how do you feel"?

Norman smiled at me "I feel ok my arm and leg hurt alot but ill be ok did the doctors tell you what happened to you yet. I nodded and frowned. " one of my arms is dislocated and I can't move my legs at all but they said its not permanent". Norman frowned as well but it turned to a smile.

"Think on the bright side its not permanent and well be able to leave and go back to normal soon". I sighed agin and shook my head. "Things won't go back to normal even when we are better. Moms in jail now and you know the truth of what happened with conny".

"Well I don't know for sure all the details but I know you didn't want to do anything that you did" Norman answered with a smile. I was about to say something back to him but the door opening cought are attention.

"NORMAN RAY THANK GOODNESS YOU TO ARE OK" Olivia said running up to us with Peter behind her. "Please keep your voice down dear this is a hospital " Peter said and Olivia glared and pouted at him. She really is like a child sometimes.

"Well I'm sorry I was worried about them and exited when the doctors said we can see them". Olivia snaped at Peter but turned to smile at us. "So how do you to feel"?

Norman and I shrugged but imminently regretted moving.

Olivia, Peter, Norman and I all talked about what would happen and were I was going after the hospital because my mothers in jail. We've decided that i was to stay with them for until my mother gets released and once she's done her time I could choose to go back with her or not. I am 17 now so in a year ill be 18 and able to live alone but ill decided what to do when the time comes.

A few minutes after Peter and Olivia left Emma don and Gilda visited us. Emma had her head on my bed crying acting like I was dead and telling don and Gilda what kind of funeral we would've wanted. Giraffe themed. I am not letting Emma plan my funeral when I die.

Don told us Tyler is moving away in a few days so I probably won't ever have to see him again.

After Emma finished crying and planing the funeral that will never happen we all talked like normal until they were asked to leave.

We talked to doctors and police about what happened on the roof after and a few other people. Night time neared and Norman and I talked just like we used to exept for the no cuddling part but it was ok. I was happy just to be with him after what happened.

The next few weeks went by slowly. A bunch of people from school visited us and Emma don and Gilda visited us almost every day. Same with Peter and Olivia.  I got to call mom from prison and told her I'm ok. She said she would be going back to court to try to shorten her sentence so I wished her luck. Leslie visited us as well but his visits wernt long. I guess he stays in touch with mom from prison by scheduling meeting and he told me once I'm better he'll take me to see her.

I am happy Leslie isn't mad at mom and is staying in touch. He seems like a really nice guy so once he comes around to ask my mom out I definitely will support.  Also mom and liam were put in different prisons so that's good.

The night of my 3rd week of staying in the hospital with Norman came. Normans arm and leg were healing well so he should be able to walk by the end of next week. I am able to feel my legs agin but it hurts horribly when I try to move them so ill be stuck for longer then him.

"Hey norman"? I said checking to see if he was still awake. "Yeah babe whats up"?

"When you get out of this place will you visit me every day"?

Norman turned in his bed to look at me and he smiled. "Of course I will I promise nothing can keep us apart. Ill alway come for you no matter what. I love you".

I smiled at his words and nodded. "Thank you norman and I love you to".

And so I feel into a deep confertable sleep with no more worrys or secrets. Now I finally feel free.

(The next chapter will be the end just a heads up and thank you for reading so far).