28

Normans pov

Now that Christmas is over new years is coming up. Isabella invited Ray to spend the new years at her and liams house and Ray agreed. I didn't like the thought of him going back there but there wasn't much I could do about it.

Ray was sitting on my lap and reading a book while I read over his shoulder. "Hey ray"? Ray hummed to show he was listening so I continued.  "So we both have feelings for each other but I never asked you to date me so what would you call us". I Ray wasn't facing me but I could tell he was flustered by the tips of his ears going red. "Since we aren't dating I think we would be called friends with benefits ".

I nodded and hugged his waist. "I don't want to be friends with benefits though" I whined at him. "Then what do you want"? I grabbed rays chin and turned his head to face me and kissed his lips. Ray moaned a little bit as I tried to Force my tongue in his mouth.

"I wanna be more then just friends with benefits " I said after I pulled away. "Then we can be best friends with benefits " Ray said with a smug smile and went back to reading. Damn him.

"Rayyyy you know what I mean" Ray shrugged. "No I don't". I buried my face into his shoulder. He really is going to try to make me say it for real.

"Ray I don't want to be friends anymore" Ray stood up off of my lap with his book going to leave. "Were are you going"? "You said you don't want to be friends so that must mean you don't like me anymore so I'll leave".

"Ray you know thats not what I meant" Ray kept walking out of the room. "rayyy come back i
love youuu"i called to him being a bit overdromatic.

I heard Ray giggle so I went up to him and hugged him from behind. I led him back to the bed and we both sat down and cuddled. "Ray will you go out with me"? I finally gave in and told him exactly what I wanted. I herd Ray chuckle then kiss me on the lips. I kissed back but he pulled away. "Did that answer your question ".

I smiled and kissed him again. "No it didnt". Ray groaned then nodded. "Yeah ill be your boyfriend ". I smiled so brightly it would put the sun to shame.

I tackled Ray into a hug so now I was laying on top of him.

"Ooh is norman being bold" ray teased me while I smirked. "Ooh is my baby being a brat and need to be punished".  That comment shut ray up and made him blush.

"W-what did you call me"? "I called you my baby" I said then leaned down to kiss him. It was only a peack but ray was now bright red.

"G-get off weirdo " Ray stuttered. I chuckled then got off of him. We both sat up and stared at each other for a minute.  Then we both burst out laughing for no reason.

After awhile of cuddling and talking we both fell asleep. I was so happy I finally got the person I was going after for so long. But now what do I do.

Rays pov

It was new years eve. Mom had invited me to stay the night at liams house for the new year and I agreed. I know Norman isn't happy about it but he will have to suck it up. I'm exited to see my mom again and I'm hoping we can find a way to see each other regularly even if we don't live together. I also wanna see if Liam is any better .

I was packing some stuff with Norman sitting on my bed staring at me. I looked at him and noticed were he was staring.  "H-HEY IDIOT STOP STARTING AT MY BUTT". Norman chuckled then walked over to me and put a arm around my waist. " sorry love you are just to beautiful to not staire at" he flirted. 

"That dosnt give you a reason to look at my butt". Norman chuckled and peaked me on the lips before putting one of my books I was planing to bring in my bag. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss back then walked away.

Peter offered to drive me back to liams house but I said I was fine and it wasn't that far away. Once I got to the street I started to remember.  All the mean words he said. All the hits I took. The stitches I needed because of him. I was scared.

I didn't realize I was standing infront of the house zoned out remembering all the pain I felt in this house. I saw the door open and that snaped me out of it. Infront of me was a tall man. He had redish blond hair and freackls all over his face. It was Liam.

Once he saw me he frowned then waved at me to come inside. I nodded and silently followed him. Once I got inside I was surprised. It was really clean and looked alot better then when I left. Some of the floors were replaced to not be dangerous anymore, some of the holes in the walls were filled in and some of the walls were repainted. The best part of all it was a comfortable temperature.

I saw mom walk out of the kitchen with a smile on her face. "So Ray what do you think". I smiled at her. "This place looks great did you get a heater"? Mom nodded. "Yes we got a heater and when summer comes around we have ac as well". I smiled and mom giggled.

"Liam and I have been working hard to make this place look better and alittle bit safer. I looked at Liam but he wasn't looking at me. "Thanks mom you to Liam this place really looks good". Mom hugged me and liam scuffed and walked to the living room.

"So I made some dinner then we can watch the count down dose that sound good". Mom said loud enough for Liam to here. "Yea sounds good" Liam replied and I looked at the stove and saw mom made stake again.

I took a deep breath.

"CONNY"

"RAY WILL YOU STOP THAT".

"Jezz and I'm supposed to be the killer in this house. This kids worse then me".