21

Normans pov

I woke up the next day my head in rays lap and his arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Emma and Gilda cuddling and don was spread out on the floor alone.

I brought myself closer to rays face assuming he was asleep. I pressed a kiss to his forehead like I do almost every morning. The only difference this morning was his eyes opened.

"Morning "he said with a smirk. I blushed and buried my face into his chest. Man I'm acting like Ray now. How did the rolls reverse.

I heard Ray chuckle above me and start petting my hair. "So do you always kiss me when you wake up"? I nodded but kept my head in his chest.

It was quit for a while until I felt something worm and soft press against my head. Ray kissed me on the head. RAY KISSED ME ON THE HEAD.
I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO EARN IT. IM FANBOYING OVER THID BOY TO MUCH.

I looked up at Ray and brought my head to his neck. I started kissing his neck. Sort of as revenge for the hicky he gave me back then.

I kissed his neck and he melted into me. I pulled away from his neck and looked it his eyes are mouths almost touching. Ray was panting and his face was bright red.

"Norman"....

"Ray...can i"?

Ray nodded and I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and I pushed him down on the couch we slept on. The taste of his lips were so indicating I couldn't stop. I kissed him even harder. He quietly moaned.

I reached into his shirt and started rubbing his nipples. He moaned even louder and I pulled away. I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him out of the room into the bathroom.

I picked ray up by the thighs and put him on the counter and started kissing him again.  "Mmmh Norman we hmmmm need to stop". Ray moaned into the kiss.

I pulled away and pouted. "But I was having fun". Ray shook his head. "Sorry i just don't want the others to wake up". I nodded and we both left the bathroom and went down to the kitchen and got some food. When we got back to my room Emma and Gilda were awake and don was still snoring loudly.

"Were did you to go"? asked Emma with a smirk. "We got food" Ray said and sat down next to her. I nodded and sat down next to Gilda.

Gilda looked like she was about to say something until she was cut off by Dons loud snores.

"Gez he kept me up almost all night because of his snoring" Emma complained. Ray looked at Emma with a evil smirk then whispers in her ear.

Emma nodded then whispers to Gilda and Ray whispers to me. "Go down to the kitchen and grab some water balloons and a bucket of water". I nodded and got up and left to grab the stuff.

After we got everything set up Emma went behind don and slammed to frying pans together.  Do shot up and right when he did Gilda through 2 water balloons at him and Ray dumped a bucket of water on him. Now all 4 of us are laughing and don is standing there looking like a wet cat.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS" don yelled and we all continued laughing. 

After a few more hours don Gilda and Emma all went home but Emma hugged Ray before she left. After she was gone I went up behind Ray and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder.

"Norman are you ok"? I nodded and continued to hold him and he sighed. "Do you wanna go to bed"? I nodded and Ray grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. I laid down and pulled Ray down with me. He laid his head on my chest and nuzzle into me.

"Your so cute" I told him and he glared at me. "How many times are you going to tell me that"? I kissed his forehead and he stuck his tongue out at me. "I'll stop calling you cute when you stop being cute". Ray ground and cuddled back into me.

After about 10 minutes I herd Ray snoring and I was trying to sleep. I was almost asleep until my door opened.

My mom walked through and saw Ray asleep cuddling me. "Uhh mom its...its not what it looks like". Mom smiled and giggled then walked over to me. "I didn't get a chance to see you or Ray yesterday or today so I wanted to come check on you to but it seems your busy". I blushed and mom giggled again.  "You don't have to be embarrassed Norman just take care of Ray ok". I nodded and mom kissed my forehead and left the room. I smiled down at Ray and kissed his head. Winter was coming up soon so I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with him. Maybe I'll ask him out soon I don't know.

I cuddled into the blanket with Ray still on my chest and fell asleep.