27

Rays pov

Dear Ray

I'm sorry

I know that you saw me kiss that girl back the other day and I don't blame you if you are angry .

I wanted to try to find a way to make it up to you and I know a simple apology letter won't do much so I have prepared a game for you.

If you don't want to play its fine and I understand I would just like to find some way to make it up to you.

If you refuse to play you can through this letter away and that will be fine.

If you decide to play go to the place we're we first laughed together.

From Norman.

I thought to myself but decided to go along with normans game. "The place we first laughed together". I said aloud to try to get a better idea.

"We didn't laugh when we first met at school.... BUT WE DID AT THE STORE".

I ran out of my room grabbing my coat and some boots. I saw Peter and Olivia siting on the couch and when they saw me they smiled and nodded. They must know whats going on.

The store wasn't to far away but when I got there it said it was closed for Christmas.  I looked around and found on top of a bench next to the store was another letter. I smiles and grabbed it and it had my name on the envelope just like the last one.

Dear Ray

Good job finding this letter.

From now on the places I send you there will be a gift either next to or on top of the letter.

The next place for you to go is on the way to the place we go to learn. Good luck.

From Norman.

I smiled and started walking to the street Norman and I always take to go to school. On the way I passed another bench but underneath was a brightly wrapped present and a envelope with my name on it.

I opened the present and inside was another missing book from my Manga collection. This must've been what he was looking for when he looked though my bookshelves.  He was looking for what books i have and don't have.

I picked up the envelope and opened it.

Dear Ray

Good job finding the next clue.

As you can probably guess I when I barged in your room that one day I was looking for what books you had and needed.

Anyway the next clue is were I made a promise to you that I would change my life for you.  It's the place I promised to be a better person for you.

From Norman

I nodded like he was watching me somehow .

I ran to the cafe that we went to that one time. Thank goodness all of the places we picked were close by.

I looked around the outside of the cafe and saw by one of the potted plants was another present and envelope.

I opened the present and inside was a bunch of different candies. There was a few packs of gum some chocolate and some gummy bears.

I opened the letter.

Dear Ray

Good job finding this one as well. Don't worry the game will be over soon so please hang in there.

The next place is on the property of my house. We've never really bonded here but I thought you might like a bit of a challenge to find at least one present.