36

Normans pov

It's the day before Rays birthday now and I know he said he didn't want to do anything special but I might have come up with a little date idea for the day.

I was in my room getting ready for school while Ray was in his. He went to his room after his mom called him probably to talk in private. I don't want to be nosey but I'm also really curious about what he was talking to her about.

I finished geting dressed and went to rays room. When I went to knock on the door Ray opened it like he was planing to come out already.

"Oh sorry norman I didn't know you were there". He said. He seemed a bit down but still seemed happy. "Uh yeah its ok but are you ok you seem kinda...I don't know weird". Ray smiled and shook his head. Leaned up and kissed me but pulled away quickly.

"I'm ok. My mom just told me she bought a new apartment and broke up with Liam". Ray had a big smile so I could tell he was super happy and proud of his mother but there was something in his eyes that seemed unsettling.  Like he was scared or something.

"Anyway we should get going to school now" he said grabing my hand and leading us to the door. I chuckled and kissed his hand that was holding mine. "OK my love". I don't know whats wrong but I hope ray knows he can come to me if he needs anything.

Rays pov

A few minutes earlier

I was sitting on normans bed watching him get his school uniform ready when I got a phone call from my mom.

"Its my mom" I told Norman. He nodded and I answered the call.

"Hey mom whats up".

"Hello Ray do you have anyone near you".

"Um yeah".

One thing I learned from my mom is if we are on the phone and she asked if anyone is near never say who it is or were you are and go somewhere private. We do this in case of #1 someone doesn't know about her and I being criminals or #2 if one of us is in danger it dosnt put the person were with in danger.

I put the phone awayfrom my ear and whispered to Norman. "I've got to go to my room I'm ok I just need to talk to her in private ". He nodded and I got up and left.

"I'm alone now so what's up".

"Well I wanted to let you know that I moved out and am officially broken up with liam".

I smiled big.

"Thats great mom how are you doing though".

"I'm doing ok but I wanted to let you know one of the people I work with was driving me home after the break up and I herd a gunshot from the old house. I haven't herd anything since but I keep geting weird feelings like I'm being watched. My manager is staying with me right now because he is getting the feelings as well so I'm not alone but I think you should try to keep low for awhile".

I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"I understand thanks for letting me know. If you need anything ill be here to help".

"I know you are honey. Also I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to see the new place. You can bring Norman if you want just remember to were a hoddie and mask just in case".

" ok ill be sure to visit and ill ask Norman if he wants to".

"OK ill let you go now. I love you son".

"I love you to mom have a good day".

"You to bye".

"Bye".

I hung up and finished geting ready for school.

So mom broke up with Liam and is feeling like someone is watching her. Damn if Liam dose anything to her ill kill him.

As I was lost in my dark thoughts I opened the door and almost hit Norman. "Oh sorry norman I didn't know you were there".

We talked for a bit and Norman mentioned I seemed off. I can't tell him that there might be a serial killer after my mom so I just said I was fine.

We walked to school together and before we went into the school gates norman kissed me and we said goodbye.

I just really hope mom is ok and liam leaves us alone.

??? Pov

So thats the kids boyfriend.

Tylers pov

I was walking around the school halls until I saw the most beautiful creature in existence.  My wonderful Ray. I skipped over to him. I knew better then to try to scare him again.

"Hey Ray how are you"? Ray finished grabbing his things out of his locker and shrugged at me. "I'm fine how about you"?

HE ASKED ME HOW I AM AHAHAHHAHAHH HES SO CUTE AND AMAZING AND PERFECT AN-

"Um are you ok"? I looked down and saw Ray looking at me confused. "Oh yeah sorry about that but I'm fine and good". Ray nodded and walked off to class. as he was walking away I noticed someone walked up to me.

"Heyy whats your name"? I turned around and saw a girl with bright orange hair and a big smile on her face. "Um I'm Tyler whats your name".

I know I've seen her before but I've never really talked to her. "Oh my names Emma also known as the shipping queen". Shipping queen? Whats that supposed to mean? Wait dose she think Ray and I would be a good ship?

"Um is there something I can help you with then emma"? Emma smiled at me for a second then grabbed my hand and lead me to her class. She and I stood outside the door and peeked in. Inside I saw.....Ray and....Norman. they were just talking but ray had a smile on his face.  A smile he had never given me when we talked.

"You see it don't you"? Emma asked beside me and I nodded. "Ray looks so happy talking to Norman. He's never looked at me like that". Emma nodded. "So you see those to are clearly in love why are you trying to get in the way"? I sighed. Its true they do look like they are in love. "I'm trying to get in the way because I love him. I love Ray. I deserve him not Norman. Norman is nothing but a dirty player. Why can't Ray just love me".

"Because thats not how this norray fanfiction works". I looked at her shocked. "Norray...fanfiction"? Emma nodded then glares at me. "Dont try to get in the way of my ship or else you'll pay". After she said that she dissipated like a ghost.

Oh God that was horrific. "Tyler what are you doing out here"? I looked up and saw Ray looking down at me. "Were did Emma go" I asked frantically looking around hoping he saw were she went. "Emma? Didn't you know she got suspended so she won't be here for another 2 days".

"SUSPENDED"???!!!

"Um yeah anyway you should get to your class" Ray said and walked away from me. Oh no now he thinks I'm crazy. Damn you Emma.

Emmas pov

"My work is now complete"

"YOUR WORK WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN YOUR SUSPENSION IS OVER AND THIS HOUSE IS SPOTLESS"

Oh yeah never mind.

I just hope Tyler takes what I said to heart and doesn't try to get ray anymore.