14

Rays pov

I woke up in my bed to see noone there. I got out of my room and saw my mom sitting on a couch reading a book. "Did Norman go home" I asked and she looked up and smiled. "Yes". I nodded.

I went over and sat next to her on the couch and put my head on her shoulder. "My Ray you certainty are cuddly today". She said putting her hand on my head. "What makes you say that"? She smiled. "Well when I came back from washing dishes you we cuddled up to Norman and it was hard to get you to let him go".

I blushed and mom laughed.  "no need to be embarrassed Ray". I smiled and cuddled back up to her.

"You know Norman said something strange while you were asleep". I looked back up at her to show I was paying attention. " he told me that because you came here that made him a better person then he was before". I blushed a little bit."did he really say that"? Mom nodded. "Yeah. It seemed I'm right". I sighed and smiled at her. "Yeah yeah you were right that I could make friends and that moving here was a good idea".

Aft we a few minutes of just mom and I talking Liam came home and I pulled away from mom before he could see.

"Hey whats for dinner"? He asked in his loud voice. "Conny" I answered and he looked at me like I had just killed a person. Mom smacked the back of my head and told him to clean up and that she made stake.

I went to my room and looked at my phone. I gave Emma Gilda and don my phone number a few days ago and Emma made a group chat for us.

Emma
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys were doing anything tomorrow

Gilda
I'm not

Don
Me neither

Ray
I don't think so

Emma
Cool because I wanna go to the carnival

Gilda
ill ask my parents but I think I can go

Don
Same

Emma
Cool

Don
Hey Ray you should ask Norman to come

Emma
NO WHY

Ray
Why not

Emma
Idk if you haven't realized it yet but Norman and I don't get along like at all

Don
Ik that why plus Norman said he was trying to get better so this can be like a little test to see

Gilda
Yeah that pretty smart Don and considering that he likes Ray he'll probably say yes.

Don
And the fact he gad alot of money ...

Ray
So mostly Don just wants to use my friendship with Norman to get money

Don

NOOO....Maybe

Ray
Whatever ill ask him as long as emmas ok with it. I don't want her to be to uncomfortable

Gilda
Emma

Don
Emma

Emma
...

Ok I guess you can invite him

Gilda
😀

Don
😀💰