15

Normans pov

Today I'm going to the carnival with Ray his friends and Emma.  I know Emma hates me for what I did but seriously I don't get why she can't just move on like everyone else. But that's not important right now.

I put on some casual clothes similar to what I wore to rays house and grabbed my wallet.  I finished getting ready then left. We all agreed to just meet at the parking lot for the carnival. 

Once I got there I saw Emma already waiting there. I walked up to her and smiled. "Hello emma". She glared at me and didn't say anything back.

We stood there in awkward silence for awhile until she spoke up."is it true you want to change or are you only doing this to impress ray"?

I was shocked by her words. It did make sense for someone like her to believe that to be the only reason. I have been known to go above and beyond to make my goals a reality but with Ray I just wanted to make him happy. I really do love him.

"Its true i want to change". Emma looked shocked. "I want to change to make Ray happy but not just so I can date him". I looked at Emma straight in the eye. "Emma im sorry for what I did to you but I am truly in love with ray".

Emma smiled at me. "I know you are". I looked at her shocked. Didn't she just question if I was or not. Emma started laughing at my expression.  "I knew you were in love with Ray. Its true you work really hard to get everyone to fall for you but normally people who require this much effort you just give up on so it was obvious you love him".

I blushed. Was it true that I was that obvious.  Emma laughed even harder and the rest of her friends and Ray showed up.

"Hey whats going on" the kid named Don said. Emma just shook her head and grabbed gilda and dons hand and dragged them into the carnival.

Ray and I just stood there confused for a second but i just smiled and grabbed rays hand. "Come on we should catch up before they get to far". Ray nodded and we both walked into the park.

I had noticed Ray had a bandage on his face but I figured it was best not to question him about it.

We caught up with Emma and she was standing infront of a booth pointing to a giraffe stuffed animal.  "I want it I want it" she was yelling.

Don just sighed and asked for a ticket to play. It was a shooting game were you had to hit the moving target.

Don had tried to win about five time and lost every time. I was about to say fuck it and grab Ray and take him somewhere else until Ray stepped up. "Hey Don do you mind if I try". Don nodded. He looked like he was about to cry when I noticed he had spent all his money on the game.

Ray got up to the booth and bought one ticket.  The booth attendant handed are his ticket but he had a smug look on his face. But when Ray shot the first target right in the middle his smug face dropped to shock.

Ray shot every target and hit them all in the middle so he told the attendant he wanted the giraffe and gave it to emma.Emma.

"Thank you sosososososo much Ray ". "Uh yeah no problem emma".

That was amazing watching Ray easily beat that game. Now that I think about it he's good at almost everything that has to do with violence.  He fliped me over his shoulder one time he always when talking about punishment is always thinking in a violent way and now to find out he's great with shooting games. Now I'm really curious about him.

"Hey Ray were did you learn to have such good aim"? When I asked him that he seemed to tense up. I wonder why. He shrugged and said "I don't know I guess I was just born good at it.

His cocky behavior was kinda funny and cute but I knew it wasn't just good luck. I'll pry more into it later right now I just want to have fun with him.

We played a few more games. I felt bad for Don since he waisted all his money on that shooting game so I let him have some of my money. I guess he really did get what he wanted.

We were walking around looking for something to do next until Emma gasped. "Look at that ride I wanna ride it". We looked at were she was pointing and it was a massive Rollercoaster that went up super high. Ray and I were holding hands and I could feel him grip my hand just a little bit tighter.

Don and Gilda looked exited as well so before Ray or I could say anything they were already in line for the ride. Ray pulled me over to the line but was silent. 

"Hey you ok"? I asked him and he nodded. "I'm fine...just not a big fan of heights and the fact that I've..uh...never been on a Rollercoaster before.

I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead.  He looked up at me in shock but I smiled at him "you'll be fine ill be with you the intire ride". Ray blushed and nodded and we climbed into are seats.

We both adjusted are seat belts and waited for the ride to start. "H-hey norman"? I looked over to him. "Can I uh can I hold your hand"? I smiled at him and held out my hand for him to take again.  He held my hand and the ride started.  Ray didn't scream but he held my hand tightly.  I rubbed the backup his hand with my thumb. 

We heard Emma and Gilda screaming in the background.  Or at least I thought I did. I turned around just a little bit to see Emma with her hands up laughing and don and Gilda screaming.  I chuckled to myself and looked at Ray. He had his eyes glued shut. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and there was a bright flash of light.

After the ride was over Don looked like he was crying and glida and Emma were giggling. Ray was still holding my hand but now he wasn't holding it as tightly.

We all walked over to the picture booth and looked for are pictures.  Don spotted it first and burst out laughing. 

The picture showed me kissing rays cheek while rays eyes were closed. Emma was laughing with her hands in the air and don and Gilda screaming.  I smiled and bought us all a copy of the picture. When Ray saw the picture he was bright red.

Don was teasing Ray a little bit but Emma squealed and pointed to another big Rollercoaster she wanted to ride.

They were about to run off to get in line but I told them I wasn't feeling well and was going to sit this one out. Ray said he would stay behind with me so they all nodded and ran off to get in line.

Ray sat next to me "are you feeling ok". I nodded. "Yeah I saw that look you had when Emma pointed to the Rollercoaster and I know your pride wouldn't let you tell her that you don't want to ride so I thought I'd take the blame for you just this once.

Ray blushed then hugged me. "Thanks I guess " I smiled and hugged him back. "No problem ".

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Hey since I did something good can I have a kiss"? Ray blushed. "But you already kissed me on the ride". "I know but I want you to kiss me first" I ground at him. Ray blushed even darker then nodded. "Only one kiss though". I nodded and Ray grabbed my face in both of his hands and kissed me quickly on the lips then pulled away .

"There are you happy"? I smiled and nodded. We soon heard the Rollercoaster start and alot of girlish screen probably caused by Don and Gilda. I guess today was pretty fun.