37

Issabella pov

Today is the day of my sons birth but also the day of my boyfriends death. I invited Ray over to see the new place I got.

Leslie was staying with me because we both felt like we were being watched and we thought it would be safer to stay together until the feeling goes away.  I told him Ray and his boyfriend would be coming today and he seemed exited to meet then since I talk about them quit a bit.

Leslie was reading on the couch when I came into the room with some lunch for us. When Leslie looked up at me he smiled. "It looks great Issabella thank you". I shook my head. "Its no problem I should be thanking you for all you've done for me". Leslie smiled .

We both gave thanks for the food and started eating. "You know its funny whenever I make any kind of meat for food Ray would yell a girls name that he used to know. I would always get upset by it but now I really miss it". Leslie stopped eating and smiled at me. "I'm sure he misses you as well and you be able to see him agin tonight". I nodded and we continued eating.

Rays pov

Norman had dragged me out of school at lunch time to take me somewhere.  I don't know were we are going but no matter how many times I asked he wouldent tell me. 

"Normannnn" I whinned and he chuckled from infront of me. "We are almost there baby don't worry". I sighed but let him continue to drag me along.

We got to a restaurant that I had seen in a newspaper once. It was popular for being a restaurant couples go to. "Norman what are we doing here"?

Norman smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "I know you said you didn't want to do anything for your birthday but I wanted to do attest something special even if its not really big". I sighed but kissed Norman. We both went inside and sat down.

We had about an hour to relax before we actually had to be back at school since we both did are school work during the class before lunch.

We got are menus and orders are food but I noticed more and more people coming in. I started to feel a bit nervous.  The lights seemed to get brighter and everything got louder. I could feel my breath becoming uneven and my palms started to sweat. 

No not right now. Not here. Keep yourself together Ray. Dont let them all see. Don't let Norman see. Calm down. Your just freaking out for attention. Calm down. Don't freak out. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.

"Ray are you ok"? I looked up and saw Norman staring at me with worry. "N-norman"... "here is your food" the waitress said putting are food on the table infront of us.

"Um I'm sorry but can we get some boxes to take this to go"? Norman asked. The waitress nodded and in only 30 seconds was back with a few boxes. Norman collected the food and paid then he grabbed my hand and we left.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at the sidewalk. "Theres nothing to be sorry for ray".  Norman told me and brought us both back to school. Insted of going to the lunchroom we went outside.

Norman and I sat on a bench after clearing the snow off of it. He set out the food we got and we stared eating. "This is really good" Norman said with a smile. "I bet it would've been better if we ate it at the restaurant".

I was really upset i couldn't even handle a freaking restaurant.  I had to have a stupid panic attack and ruin normans time. I'm so pathetic. 

Norman grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. "Ray please don't beat yourself up over this. Its really not your fault"?

I nodded and cuddled myself further into norman. I wasn't worried about anyone seeing because it was still winter and cold so no one would want to come outside. "Thank you norman and I'm sorry".

"Like I said there's no reason to be sorry love".

The rest of the school day went well. In one of my classes we had to do a group assignment and I got partnered with Tyler since Emma wasn't there. I told Norman and he wasn't happy but there wasn't anything we could do about that.

We were both getting ready to leave to see my moms new place. I told him it would be best to were a mask and hoddie. He questioned me for a little bit but eventually stopped asking why.

We both walked downstairs and said goodbye to Olivia and Peter. They both knew what happened and were we were going so it was ok.

I looked up the address mom had sent me and we started walking. I felt Norman grab my hand and If it wernt for the mask he would see my face turn red.

"So Ray what do you think her new place looks like"? Norman asked trying to start a conversation. "I don't know but she did say it was a one person apartment and with her manager staying with her I bet its a bit crowded ". Norman nodded.

Once we got to the apartment we started climbing the stairs and we saw a man in a coat with his hood covering his face. He was coming down the stairs and bumped into me.

"Oh sorry about that" he said in a gruff voice. I waved him off and we went are separate ways. Once we got to the apartment number I knocked on the door.

When it opened I was brought immediately into a tight hug. "Oh Ray im glad to see you". I smiled and hugged back. "Good to see you to mom".

After a few seconds she let me go from the hug and let both Norman and I inside. The apartment was like I said small with plain white walls and only one bedroom and bathroom. In the living room there was a tall man with light purple hair and green eyes.

Once he saw me and Norman he gave us a soft smile. "Hello you two must be Ray and Norman". I nodded and mom came up behind us with a smile. "Boys this is my manager Leslie ".

"Leslie"? I said looking at mom with shock and she nodded. "Yep the same name as your father". I turned to Leslie and gave him a glare. He seemed to shuffle his feet a bit nervous because of my harsh glare.

"Dose he do this to every boy you go around"? I herd Norman whisper to my mom behind me. Mom giggled "yes he is quit protective and I think its adorable ".

"HEY IM NOT ADORABLE " I turned my gaze to them and Norman smirked while mom giggled some more. "You are to adorable I mean just look at you". Norman said and hugged me. I tried to push him away but he wouldent budge so I just pouted in defeat which made mom laugh even more.

"Well um anyway its nice to meet you boys" Leslie said and Norman let go of me. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well" Norman said respectfully while I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyway Ray I have something to show you if you'll fallow me" mom said and I nodded. The other to followed us into the kitchen were on the table there was a big cake with candles.

"Mom whats all this"? I asked and she smiled and brought me over to the table.  "Happy birthday son. I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything so I tried to make you a cake insted...Leslie helped as well".

I turned around and wrapped my mom in a hug. "Thank you so much mom. I don't need any gifts all this is enough for me. Than you so so much".
Mom hugged me back and smiled at me. "Happy birthday son".