29-Nightmares and Revelations

Twilight stared in horror at her report card. All Fs. She couldn't believe it. This couldn't be true. Could it?
Mrs. Granite: I am sorely disappointed in you Miss Sparkle. I expected more from you!
Twilight: T-this can't be happening. I studied too hard for this! I couldn't have failed!
She slammed her card on the table and clutched her hands to her head. She could hear her teacher lecturing her, but not the words she said.
Twilight:'This can't be happening. This can't be real.'
She sat up.
Twilight: That's it! This isn't real!
She stood up and pointed at everyone in the room.
Twilight: You're not real! This is all an illusion! That Sombra must have trapped in my worst fear! I have to get out of here!
She closed her eyes as she glowed a dark pink and disappeared.
____________________
Applejack drew in a large breath as her sister passed out in her arms.
Applejack: No! Apple Bloom, don't go to sleep, you hear me?
She looked around. She was surrounded by dead trees, with rotten apples scattering the ground. Dried grass crunched under her feet as she got up and started walking around.
Applejack:'Wait, what did Apple Bloom say? That I didn't do my part? That's not true!
She turned to look at her sister only to find her gone.
Applejack: Apple Bloom? Where are ya?
Applejack wandered around before stopping.
Applejack: Wait. How did I get here when I was just in the library with those villains. I bet this ain't even real! They tricked me with these lies! Oh I'm gonna get em for this!
She glowed a bright orange as she vanished.
____________________
Tears rolled down Pinkie Pie's face and her hair flattened as she heard the girls' teasing. She had thought they were friends. Now here they were, laughing at her. Laughter was supposed to be shared between friends. Not done at another's expense.
Pinkie: H-how could you do this?
Fluttershy: Aw, is the wittle baby gonna cry?
Pinkie looked away from them.
Pinkie: No...
Applejack: What's that?
Rainbow: Yeah we couldn't hear you over how lame you are.
Pinkie: My friends wouldn't do this.
She stepped towards them as they took a step back.
Pinkie: This isn't real. Those meanie pants ghosts guys are responsible for this!
Her hair poofed up again as she turned to find the fake girls were gone.
Pinkie: Now to get back to business.
She glowed a bright blue as she disappeared.
____________________
Fluttershy knelt down as all her animal friends flew or scampered away from her. Tears streamed down her face as she pleaded one more time.
Fluttershy: Please! Don't leave me. I've only given you kindness! We're friends!
She yelped as an acorn was thrown at her by an angry squirrel. She sighed as she looked around. She heard a snuffle and turned to find her pet bunny, Angel munching on a carrot and facing the other direction.
Fluttershy: A-Angel?
Angel scoffed as he scampered away. Fluttershy sighed again.
Fluttershy:'Why are they doing this? I've only been kind. Why are they running away?'
She gasped.
Fluttershy: This is all just a trick. My animal friends wouldn't leave me! I have to get back to the others!
She stood up as she glowed a light pink and vanished from sight.
____________________
Rarity's head hung low as the others taunted her designing skills. She had only been generously giving them things she had made especially for them. And here they were. Insulting them, and putting her down.
Rarity: Why didn't you tell me you didn't like them before?
Rainbow: We didn't want the drama queen to make a scene.
Rarity: Hmph! Fine then!
As she turned away she thought for a moment.
Rarity: 'Wait, why are we fighting? We're friends! And can someone explain to me, how I even got here?'
She gasped.
Rarity: This isn't real. This is just me trapped in my worst fears!
She glowed a dark purple and vanished from sight.
____________________
Rainbow Dash held her head to her knees as everyone taunted her. It was all happening again. People laughing at her for being different. How could her so called 'friends' have betrayed her like that? Loyalty worked both ways. As everyone continued teasing her, she started to think.
Rainbow: 'How could this be happening? Surely my friends wouldn't betray my secret like that? They wouldn't do that... would they?'
With that, Rainbow stood up and pushed through the crowd towards the girls.
Rainbow: How could you guys do this! How could you just tell everyone about this!
Rarity: Sorry darling. We pulsing resist. I mean everyone loves a little gossip right?
Rainbow: Not when they're the ones everyone's talking about.
Pinkie: Aww. Is the freak gonna cry?
Rainbow: I am a not a freak! What's gotten into you! To this whole situation! First we were all together, getting ready to defeat the bad guys, and now suddenly I'm here, and you guys have turned into complete jerks! It's... it's unnatural! It's... it's unreal.
Rainbow drew in a deep breath as she finally realized what was going on.
Rainbow: Of course! This isn't real! Just a mind game played by that Sombra guy, trapping us in our own worst fears. Now that I've figured it out, I can get past this obstacle, and get to the others!
With that, she started to flow a bright color and disappeared from sight.