5-Confessions Part 2

Scootaloo: oh no! Misty, did you scare them?
Misty: Me? What are you talking about?
Applejack grabbed Rainbow's shoulder.
Applejack: Ok what in tarnation is going on here?
Rainbow: *sigh* Fine. You will probably won't believe me and I won't blame you for that. But... icanseeghostsandmysistermistyishereandshesbeenwritingintwilightslaptoptoprovemypointanalsoscootaloocantoo!
Pinkie: WHAT! That is so COOL!!
Rarity: um what did she say? Pinkie: don't you see? She's can see ghosts! And her dead sister is haunting Twilights laptop!
Twilight: on that is the craziest thing I've ever heard. I mean do you seriously-
Misty (she's can be kinda aggressive and protective) flicked her in the face.
Rainbow: Misty! What's wrong with you!
Twilight: OW!! What the heck was that!
Scootaloo: *snickering* She flicked you in the face.
Twilight: ok say if i did believe this which I don't how could I feel her if she's a ghost?
Rainbow: sometimes ghosts energy are strong enough so that you can feel them.
Fluttershy: I-is she a n-nice g-ghost?
Rainbow: trust me she's harmless. Just don't make her mad.
Pinkie: ooh! Two new friends in 1 week! It's ok if I can't see if hear her. I mean you can tell me what's she's saying right Rainbow?
Sweetie bell: hey wait a minute! Didn't you say scootaloo could see them too?
Apple bloom: Oh really? You can?
Scootaloo: uh yeah. It runs in the family. Even Misty could see them.
Rainbow: yeah we'd talk to them together.
Twilight: ok well this is just too much for me. I'm going home.
Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy: us too