19-Crazy Possesive

Just wanted to tell you words in quote marks like ' are thoughts.

Pinkie: N-Nightmare?
Twilight: I think I've read about you! You're a demon that possesses people and feeds off their negative energy!!!
Nightset Shimmer (that'll be her name for now): Hmm someone who remembers me. So you also know why I'm here?
Twilight: Umm... actually I never read anything about your purpose here.
Nightset: Hmph. Typical mortals.
She suddenly disappeared and reappeared beside Rainbow Dash.
Nightset: And I see here you've got a little medium in your group. I could use you. All of you.
Applejack: Ok Nightmoon or whoever ya are, get outta Sunset this instant!!
Nightset: Oh really?! And what are you going to do about it?
As she spoke she started walking towards the girls who were walking back in fear.
Rainbow: Uuuh T-Twilight? You're smart. H-how do we get outta th-th-this?
Twilight: Well according to my vast knowledge from survival guides I'd say let's.... RUUUUUN!!!!
The girls all ran as fast as their legs could carry them. Nightset turned into a cloud of purple smoke and quickly caught up to them.
Nightset: Oh you can't get away from me that easily.
The girls screamed and skidded to a halt before running in the other direction. This time Nightset just walked slowly and menacingly towards them. The girls all turned into an alley only to find a dead end.
Fluttershy: W-were t-trapped!
Nightset: You know, running away from your problems won't get your pathetic family back.
At this Rainbow stopped and turned around.
Rainbow: YOU!!
Before Nightset could react Rainbow ran forward and tackled her to the ground.
Rainbow: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER!!!
Nightset: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME MORTAL!!! I-
She stopped. She sensed something deep within Rainbow's soul along with the other girls.
Nightset:'No. It can't be.'
With a flash of light Nightmare got out of Sunset's body and disappeared.
Rarity: W-what was that?
Suddenly Sunset groaned and opened her eyes.
Sunset: W-where am I?