10-Ghost-Napped

Rainbow was still sleeping in one her alarm went off.
Rainbow: Ugh what time is it? Huh it's 10:30.
She laid back down before jumping up and shock.
Rainbow: 10:30? I'm supposed to be at Applejack's at 10:45.
She jumped out of bed, changed her clothes, brushed her hair, grabbed an apple, and sped out the door all in 10 minutes flat. Just as she reached the porch she noticed something was off.
Rainbow: Misty? Misty where are you? Huh, wonder where she is. Oh well!
She ran off. When she got to sweet Apple acres the others were already at a picnic table eating pie and apple juice.
Applejack:Its about time ya got here sugar cube. We've been waiting for ya.
Rainbow: Sorry I'm late. I tend to sleep in on Saturdays.
Fluttershy: Oh, it's okay. You don't have to come super early if you don't want to.
Pinkie: Yay! Now we're all here! Ooh what should we do first?
Applejack: Why don't ya sit down and have a bite ta eat. Granny Smith baked some delicious apple pie!
As if on cue, an elderly lady walked out with another pie.
Granny Smith: Well howdy there youngin. You must be Rainbow Dash. Applejack's been talking about you. Sit down and have some pie.
Rainbow: Thanks!
After she sat down, the others look that her expectantly.
Rainbow: What?
Pinkie: Soooo, do you see anyone?
Twilight: Pinkie!
Pinkie: What? I was just asking.
Rarity: Sorry darling. We were just curious.
Twilight: I'm still not sure if I should believe this.
Rainbow: Are you calling me a liar?
Twilight: What? N-no I just...
Rainbow: *sigh* Sorry Twilight.
Applejack: Jus out of curiosity, do you happen to see anyone at sweet apple acres now?
Rainbow looked around.
Rainbow: No not-
That was when she saw a man and a woman standing next to a tree watching them with kind eyes. When they saw she was looking at them, they were surprised. The woman walked over.
Woman: You can see us?
She talked in a country accent.
Rainbow nodded.
Applejack: Do ya see something?
Rainbow: Yeah. There's a man and woman here with us. They look nice.
Applejack brightened. The man walked over as well.
Man: Allow was to introduce ourselves. My
Names Cameo and this is my wife Summerfree. We're Applejack's parents.
Rainbow gasped and turned to Applejack.
Rainbow: They're... your....
Applejack: Yep, they're my parents.
Rainbow nodded and turned to look at her parents again. When she looked back however, she saw someone else. A few feet behind them there was a dark figure. He was walking towards Cameo and Summerfree. Rainbow gasped.
Rainbow: Look out!
There was a flash and a fierce ringing in Rainbow's ears. She covered her ears and looked up. Applejack's parents were gone.