2-Not the only one

Did I mention it was humanized? If not sorry.

Rainbow was walking to school with Misty the next day. When she got to class there was an announcement.
Her teacher, Ms. Granite started talking.
Ms. Granite: Class, today you will be splitting up into groups of 6 to work together on a science fair project for the end of the year. There will be four groups. The results are on the bulletin board in the hall. You may go an see them.
There was a flood of students going out to see which group they were in.
Rainbow: Hmm, looks like I'm in group with Pinkie and Twilight and some people name Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy.
Misty: Better get back to class or the teacher will get mad at you!
Rainbow: Oh right! Thanks!
Time skip~
After school the groups got together to discuss when and where they will meet up.
Girl: Well maybe we should introduce ourselves. My name's Applejack. Mighty fine to meet y'all.
Girl 2: I am Rarity. Great to meet you all, darlings.
Girl 3: M-my name i-is Flutterhy.
Twilight: My name is Twilight Sparkle.
Rainbow: Huh? Oh, name's Rainbow Dash.
Pinkie: Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Oh this will be so much fun! Are you excited cause I'm excited I've never been so excited! But I'm also kinda nervous too. (Gasps) Im nervouscited!
Rainbow: You know that's not a real word right?
Pinkie: heeheehee
Twilight: Ok so whose house is available say tomorrow? I can't because my parents have to clean.
Rarity: Sorry darlings but my parents are away and said I can't have people over.
Applejack: We got too many chores to do at mine.
Fluttershy: U-um, m-my parents said they have to clean too. If you don't mind me saying.
Pinkie: My parents said no people over the first week of school. I dunno why. Something about too many parties.
Everyone looked at Rainbow expectantly.
Rainbow: (Sighs) Fine, we can go to mine.
Twilight: Ok, so Rainbow's house tomorrow?
Everyone: Right!
Rainbow: What are all your numbers? I'll text you the address.
Time skip~
Rainbow was talking to Misty when Scootaloo walked in.
Scootaloo: Rainbow, do you-
She stopped dead still and pointed.
Scootaloo: Is that MISTY? BUT SHE'S DEAD?!