9-Friends

When Soarin walked off Applejack suddenly walked up to her without Rainbow noticing.
Applejack: Looks like someone's got a very special someone on their mind!
Rainbow: GAAAH!!!
She jumped in surprise.
Rainbow: Applejack! Don't scar- uh I mean don't sneak up on people like that. It might scare the little ones, hehe...
Applejack: Right. Jus wanted ta let you know that it may not be such a good idea to think about datin Soarin right now. 'Specially after his girlfriend died.
Rainbow groaned.
Rainbow: You've gotta be kidding me.
Applejack: What?
Rainbow: It's just that since I ya know can do that thing with the people she'll probably be mad about it.
Applejack: What da ya mea- oh. I get it. Well best if luck ta ya. And by tha way I was thinkin of having a little get together at the farm. Wanna come?
Rainbow: What? Why are you asking me?
Applejack smiled.
Applejack: Isn't that what friends do?
She walked off. Rainbow was so happy she almost cried.
Rainbow: Wow! Two friends in one day? I'm starting to enjoy this town!
Misty: Well isn't someone having fun?
Rainbow: AAAHH! Ugh! Misty! Why is everyone sneaking up on me today?
Misty: Nice to see you too. You didn't really think you could get to a party without me did ya?
Rainbow: Maybe... But I'm still glad you came.
Misty: I saw what happened. I'm happy you made new friends who are willing to accept you for who you are.
Rainbow: Me too.
She looked at a clock at the wall that said 9:33.
Rainbow: Look it's time we should be heading back. Could ya find Scoots for me? I'm too lazy to find her.
Misty: Sure leave to the dead to find lost souls. You win this round but I'll be back!
She disappeared into the crowd.
Rainbow: Yep. Definitely staying.