Chapter Fifty-Two

A few minutes earlier...

He sat in his office as he always had for the past few months. Mr. Min hadn't been to work since Yoongi left, as he was too ashamed of himself to leave. Being alone in the big empty house had given him plenty of time to think.

It left him plenty of time to reflect on his life and everything he had done. He had especially focused on Yoongi... his son. Everything he had put him through.

It was difficult for him to face going inside Yoongi's suite within the house. He would stare at the door, never going inside.

Again, he sat at his desk, dirty and unkempt. He hadn't brushed his hair for weeks, he was dressed in sweats, and he hadn't shaved.

His head whipped up as his phone buzzed against the surface top. Picking it up, he saw it was a notification saying the front gate had been opened.

He furrowed his eyebrows. A few weeks ago, his driver had been ordered to take a break, so he couldn't be the one who knew the code. Only three people knew the code. Him, his driver and Yoongi...

That meant only one thing....

Yoongi...

Having scrambled to unlock his phone, he opened the feed to the cameras situated around the house, only to freeze as tears flooded his eyes when he saw him.

It was him, his son. He looked different than before, not just because of the bleach blonde hair, but overall, he seemed happy, his whole demeanour was different from before.

Since his eyes were firmly fixed on his son, he only noticed the other male when Yoongi turned to him and extended his hand. He didn't know who the guy was, or how he knew Yoongi, and why he was here.

But that wasn't important right now. His son was.

Throughout the house, he watched as the two made their way through the floors and towards a room he hadn't been in for months. He lost sight of them when they entered the suite. That was the only room he had not installed cameras. Even back then he still had the smallest bit of respect for his son's privacy.

───

Yoongi hauled Hoseok through the door to his suite on the opposite side of the house. As Hoseok walked in, his eyes grew wide. Despite the fact that he hadn't seen the whole place, it was larger than his entire apartment.

Yoongi let go of Hoseok's hand and knelt beside his bed to reach for the bags and suitcases he had tucked away under there. Standing up, he placed them on the bed.

He tossed Hoseok a bag and kept one for himself, then walked to a door in the corner of the room.

After opening the door, he stepped inside his walk-in closet. Yes, he had a lot of stuff. Although his dad didn't love him, he still had access to his money, so he had plenty of clothes to fill his massive closet.

As Hoseok walked towards the centre of the room, he gasped, "This is a lot of clothing."

"It is pointless to dress up if you are just staying in." Yoongi scowled. "But I only used to wear like six outfits. No reason to dress up if you are just staying in."

A twinge of sadness swept through Hoseok's chest as he thought about the lonely life Yoongi had before he moved in with him. Yoongi's sadness was something he hated to think about.

Yoongi dug through the racks of clothing, taking some clothes, and folding them up, before stuffing them into a bag.

Hoseok followed suit, looking through all the clothes in the room and picking out the ones that he thought would look good on Yoongi. He then put those clothes in the bag Yoongi had given him.

Within half an hour, they had filled 3 bags and 1 suitcase with clothes, in addition to a smaller bag of little items Yoongi felt he would like to bring with him.

Hoseok glanced around the almost empty closet. He spotted a couple drawers he hadn't noticed before.

He just stared blankly at the contents of the draw.

"Hoseo-" Yoongi said entering the room quickly shutting up when he saw Hoseok.

Yoongi walked up behind Hoseok stopping just behind him. "I was avoiding that draw" Yoongi said sadly making Hoseok snap out of it and turn around.

A little smile formed on his face as he looked at Yoongi. He felt Yoongi relax as he wrapped his arms around him.

A range of different masks filled the closet drawer. They were arranged in such a way that they seemed to be the most important item in the closet.

"I'm proud of you." Hoseok said talking as he rested his chin on Yoongi's head.

Although you don't see yourself the way I see you, you've made such great progress. You're standing at the place you never wanted to be again, facing your fears every single day. You're stronger than you think you are and I love you even more because of it." His voice was sincere as Hoseok pulled away; his thumb moved to Yoongi's cheek softly running it over his skin.

"I love you, Yoongi." Hoseok confessed staring at Yoongi who was blushing bright red.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok to his level, attaching their lips and smiling as they moved against one another so perfectly.

"I love you too." Yoongi smiled as their lips disconnected. They stood there with their foreheads resting against each other, large grins on their faces.

───

"Oh!" Yoongi said as he dropped the two bags he was holding on the floor after finishing up. "I forgot the small bag." he said as he dropped the two, he was holding onto to the floor.

"Want me to go and get it?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's alright, I'll go." Yoongi replied before quickly running back up the steps in the direction of his room.

Running into the bedroom, he spotted the bag lying on the bed. He walked over to it and grabbed it, slinging it over his shoulder. Turning he stopped suddenly, his eyes wide and face dropping.

"Y-Yoongi... S-son...?"

───

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm trying I swear. But anyway I hope this chapter was alright and not too short. Hopefully I'll be releasing alot more content over the next couple days. 

But anyways! Thank you for reading!

Bye!