Chapter Fifty-Seven

Hoseok couldn't quite understand why he was so mad. Actually, scratch that, it was ridiculously obvious why he was mad. The man he knew as Yoongi's father, the man that hurt his boyfriend for years had the audacity to refer to Yoongi as his son, publicly, nonetheless.

Moreover, he had made such a massive announcement. something that was big enough to completely change someone's life. He was worried about Yoongi he could feel how tense his body was but he couldn't quite place what he was feeling. His face was just blank.

Hoseok had no idea about the conversation Yoongi had had with his father the other day when they were at Yoongi's old house. He still had a terrible grudge towards the man that neglected his beautiful boyfriend.

To him, Mr Min's announcement was just another way in which he was trying to manipulate his Yoongi into doing as he wanted him to. It made him angry.

Everyone seemed to sense the mix of emotions coming from Hoseok and Yoongi. The entire group was silently sat around the table trying to take in what they had just seen. All sharing the feeling of concern for a certain blonde male.

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi who was still sat on his lap, his body rigid and tense utterly speechless and completely devoid of any emotion but just looking blankly across the room. Hoseok gently ran his hand over the side of Yoongi's arm getting the smaller males attention.

Yoongi slowly turned his head to look at Hoseok who smiled weakly at him not knowing exactly how his boyfriend was feeling.

He silently mouthed a 'you, ok?' to which Yoongi just softly wrapped his arms around Hoseok resting his head against his shoulder. Hoseok sighed feeling awful for Yoongi, he tentatively embraced the elder and pecked the top of his head before turning to the rest of the group.

"I think we're going to head home sorry guys. " Hoseok said to the rest of the boys as he continued to comfort Yoongi.

They all just nodded offering the pair an understanding smile. "Of course, make sure he's ok first and let us know what happens," Jin added to which Hoseok just nodded as he stood up carrying Yoongi in his arms, the elder being wrapped around him like a koala.

Hoseok waved goodbye before walking out of the shop and heading back towards his apartment.

───

The pair walked through the door to the apartment, around halfway back Yoongi had asked to be put down. The two ended up walking the rest of the way back hand in hand.

They walked into the hallway Hoseok taking off his jacket and hanging it up, Yoongi taking off his shoes and quietly walking past Hoseok into the living room flopping down on the couch. Hoseok watched from the hallway.

Seeing Yoongi being this quiet only fuelled his anger towards Yoongi's father more. He hated seeing Yoongi like this.

Hoseok finished taking off his shoes and walked towards the doorway of the living room. He looked into the room seeing Yoongi sat there on the couch just staring blankly at the wall in front of him seemingly deep in thought.

He sighed his eyebrows furrowing. He made his way into the room and sat down next to Yoongi keeping a bit of distance between them. "Hey." Hoseok started placing his hand over Yoongi's snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts making the elder turn his head and look at him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hoseok asked taking Yoongi's hands in his own acting as some sort of comfort.

Yoongi lightly nodded keeping his gaze down "I guess I should." He took a deep breath before looking up at Hoseok who was waiting patiently.