Chapter Eight

I kept scanning over the words that were on my screen, he replied to me. I didn't know quite what to think. It felt like I'd been sat there for hours when in reality it had only been a couple minutes.

 It felt like I'd been sat there for hours when in reality it had only been a couple minutes

I know there are a few typos in here but by the time I noticed it was alot of work to fix it, sorry :(  I suppose it adds to the realism I mean everyone makes typos when texting 🤷‍♀️

I wasnt quite sure how to respond, I hadn't expected to replay and certainly not this quickly. I didn't want to come across and odd and creepy and I don't want to share too much and drive him away, this is the first time I've spoken to anyone outside my father in forever its quite liberating. 

With a deep sigh I start to type out my reponse.

I thought it was best if I didn't mention the fact that I had no one else to talk to, and never really have

I thought it was best if I didn't mention the fact that I had no one else to talk to, and never really have. I didn't want him to pity me and I defintley didn't want him asking any questions about it. I don't want anyone knowing about my pathetic life. 

─── 

TIME SKIP

───

We ended up speaking most of the night, till around 3am when he insisted I should get some sleep. I didn't really feel like sleeping to be honest but I agreed anyway cause I knew he would probably be sleepy. I enjoyed speaking to him though, he was so easy to talk to. We even had a few laughs. 

We spoke about alot, his instagram page. My lack of one, which I just brushed off as I don't use it often enough to put time into it. We spoke about so much I honestly cant remember most of the topics. 

It was nice though, I enjoyed the company or maybe i just enjoyed his company I'm not sure. But I hadn't interacted with anyone like this in well-- ever.  I didn't feel like I had to hide with him and the converstion just flowed. 

I found out that hes Bi, my chest kinda tightened when he said that. I'm not quite sure why though its not like i'm going to ever get the chance to meet him in person again. I didn't tell him I was gay thats a secret I promised I'd keep to myself. I'm just happy I get to speak to him through messages. This was enough... 

I hadn't realised how sleepy I had gotten while I was wrapped up in my own thoughts. So I decided to get changed and get into bed. Soon falling asleep with a wide smile forming under my mask.

───

AUTHOR POV

───

Hoseok and Yoongi both woke up the next morning with a small fuzzy feeling in their chests. Neither of them were sure where it had come from but they just chose to ignore it and push it aside. 

Hoseok had a big day, he was going out with a few of his friends tonight and was planing on letting loose a little, maybe have a few drinks and have some fun with his friends. 

While thinking of the fun he was going to have later on, his mind wondered to the new friend he had made last night, picking up his phone he decided to send Yoongi a message. He wanted to invite Yoongi out later too, it would be nice to see him again and hopefully for a longer period of time and he was sure his friends wouldn't mind if he was to invite him.

 He wanted to invite Yoongi out later too, it would be nice to see him again and hopefully for a longer period of time and he was sure his friends wouldn't mind if he was to invite him

───

YOONGI POV

───

When I first read the message I was excited, after only having met once before and after speaking online for a day Hoseok had asked him to come out with him and his friends. I was excited until i remembered who I was and how shitty my life is. There was no way my father would have let me go out there was no point in even asking. There was no hope in sneaking out either my father was home today so he'd for sure catch me if i attempted it. 

It was painful to say no, when I really wished I could have gone. But the thought that Hoseok had asked him in the first place helped to ease the dissapointment a little. 

Having a friend was all I wanted, especially a friendship with Hoseok. Talking Hoseok was going to be hard if I had to turn him down like this often. If it kept happening it would only be a matter of time before he started getting the wrong idea and I'd have to tell him the reason I never met him. 

This thing with Hoseok was probably going to be amazing and painful all at the same time. 

───

Ye... two updates in the same day! I'm on a roll. Im eager to get to the good stuff too. I know this chapter is a little shorter tho, I just felt this was a good spot to end it and the next chapter I hope wont be too far behind. I hope you're enjoying the story so far and my writing isnt too awful. 

Bye!