Chapter Twenty-Eight

Yoongi was a panicked mess he was more than nervous to meet Hoseok's friends. Hoseok had told him a little bit about them but he was definitely not calm about the situation.

What if they thought he was strange? What if they didn't like him? What if they were just like every other person he'd met, other than Hoseok that is.

Hoseok was doing his best to keep Yoongi calm, he would constantly reassure him, whisper him comforting words. It was no quarter to 3 and they would be arriving any time now. Yoongi had put on the mask he hadn't worn in over a week as he felt comfortable enough not to around Hoseok, and he placed a hat on his head to cover his face more.

Hoseok walked in the room seeing Yoongi pacing around the room messing with his hands. He sighed slightly seeing how covered Yoongi's face was. He already missed his soft features and beautiful eyes and smile and even his cute cheeks. But he understood Yoongi didn't know his friends and he wasn't just going to show himself to them straight away.

Although the two had spoken earlier that day about this, they'd agreed that Yoongi would meet them and if he felt comfortable, he would take off his mask.

Hoseok walked up to the pacing boy and gripped either side of him by his arms turning him to face him. He softly smile at Yoongi before reaching up and removing the hat from his head.

Yoongi whined sightly trying to grab his hat from Hoseok but Hoseok had a firm grip.

"Please don't hide your eyes. They're too beautiful for you to hide them."

Yoongi blushed at Hoseok's words and looked up at him seeing Hoseok bright smile before nodding slightly and agreeing to leave his hat off.

"Thank you." Hoseok replied as he was about to walk away, he turned back leaning over to Yoongi and placing a quick peck on his forehead.

"You'll be ok alright. I'll be right here."

The words made Yoongi feel slightly better but he was still really nervous. He nodded and told Hoseok he was going to quickly brush his hair to fix his hat head before they arrived.

When Yoongi had closed the door to Hoseok's bedroom the doorbell rang which had Hoseok's head snapping towards the door. He walked over to the door and opening it to see his five friends standing at the door all with expressions that were a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

Hoseok ushered them inside, telling them to sit down and get comfy while he turned away and went down the hall to his room. He knocked gently on the door before entering.

He spotted Yoongi in the bathroom, his mask pulled down to his chin as he looked in the mirror. 

Hoseok Pov

I walked behind him smiling softly and wrapping my arms around his waist, back hugging him. Not saying a word just waiting for Yoongi.

"I've always avoided looking in mirrors, I hate seeing myself like this."

I met his eyes in the mirror, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"All I see is an amazingly strong and extraordinarily handsome guy with the most beautiful eyes and lips and adorable squishy cheeks I've ever seen."

"You should give yourself more credit. Because I wish you could see yourself how I see you." I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Now come on, they're here I'm sure they're dying to meet you." I was about to walk out the bathroom when I felt Yoongi pull me back by my wrist, he was now facing me.

Before I could ask what, he was doing I felt him press his lips to mine. I was thrown off slightly before I pulled him closer to me and kissed him back. The kiss wasn't fast it was gentle and filled with affection and care.