Chapter Forty-Nine

Hoseok was cowering behind Yoongi, the shorter male chuckling at the childish behaviour of his boyfriend.

Boyfriend... he like the sound of that.

The two had gone back to Yoongi's aunts house to pick up his clothes. Yoongi, deciding he wanted to stay with Hoseok at the hotel tonight.

He missed sleeping beside the male and his warm hugs during the night. He was excited.

However, Di-Seong now had Hoseok ducking behind Yoongi trying to escape the glare of the woman who had a ladle pointed at him in a threatening way. Claiming if he hurt her little baby, she'd find him and make him suffer.

She was scary.

Hoseok nodded slowly advancing from behind Yoongi and stepping out into the room. Di-Seong lowered the ladle her face turning into a warming smile. A stark contrast from her expression a few moments ago.

"Now come here and give your new aunt a hug." The woman spoke directed at Hoseok who looked back at Yoongi nervously like a child asking their parent for permission.

Yoongi chuckled pushing Hoseok forward into Di-Seong's embrace. The shorter male joining them soon after.

The three pulled away the elder woman's hands on Hoseok's face turning it side to side examining him.

"I see what you were talking about sweetie, he is very handsome." She said releasing Hoseok.

Yoongi whined in embarrassment covering his face. The other two in the room chuckling softly at the boy.

After a short discussion with Di-Seong the two went upstairs putting together a small bag of things Yoongi would need back at the hotel.

Packing a change of clothes, a fresh pair of underwear, his toothbrush and a couple other things.

It took the couple around 20 minutes and when they were finally finished Hoseok took hold of the bag before Yoongi had a chance, insisting on carrying it.

Shyly smiling Yoongi and Hoseok went back downstairs ready to leave.

When they got there Di-Seong was standing there waiting for them.

Spotting the couple, she walked over wrapping her arms around Yoongi. "Have fun sweetie, and don't forget Jan-di will pick you up tomorrow so you can go see grandma." She said rubbing her hand comfortingly along Yoongi's back.

Yoongi just nodded.

Hoseok smiled at the interaction between the two. Seeing Yoongi being cared for like this by someone other than him made his heart warm. Yoongi deserved a caring family and he could tell that this was exactly what Di-Seong was caring.

Pulling away from the hug she directed her attention over to Hoseok smiling at him before giving him a hug too her head rested on his shoulder.

Before she stepped away, she spoke softly just loud enough for only Hoseok to hear. "Take good care of my baby alright.

She pulled away from the hug and Hoseok just subtlety nodded to the woman.

Hoseok reached out his hand for Yoongi, the smaller taking it and intertwining their fingers and walking to the front door.

───

Yoongi Pov:

Hoseok and I walked out of the house standing on the porch. Our hands still intertwined.

We turned back around seeing my aunt standing in the doorway, her body leaning up against it and smiling softly at us.

Over the two days I've known her she has shown me nothing but love and affection treating like her own. I know she isn't my mother but she the closest thing to it and honestly that is enough.