Repercussion

Sorry for the long wait. but I just wanna finish this story. Geessh its been a year! I would like to say thank you to all my readers and followers for all the comments and votes ive been getting. 50+ is pretty awesome for my me. If you cant see the characters proparly, Click on the external Link to see the characters.

Chapter may be longer than usual.

A few errors. Going to edit later.

Sky's POV-

Weeks went by and as the days approached, Christmas break was right around the corner. I was really excited for the holidays. To spend it with my family and friends. Now that the show was over I had to focus on the college I'm gong to be attending in the future. Cause after my drama performance, Julliard wanted to speak to me about auditioning for their school. It was no problem. Whatever school accepts me, then ill go. Also the next two days later my drama teacher Ms.Jay, took our plays even though some people didn't finish. I just hope she chooses me.

Now all of my friends seemed to be acting weird. Well my close ones that is. I felt like we haven't been hanging out and the fact that Austin has been ignoring me, now that was ridiculous, cause I have no idea what I did to him! These problems seem random but they were happening. I couldn't even remember the last time I talked to Austin. We all go to the same school, I guess we been busy. Lilly which is my cousin, as been real quite with things. Too quite.

Ronnie, was busy preparing for her auditions, well she didn't have time for me. Plus her breakup with Roc was bad. Angie for one is pregnant. She's pretty bust trying to catch up with school work on line and all of her appointments. Ariel was just busy with Ray, I heard they were arguing a lot. Anyways, I'm gonna try to get us all together for this Friday. The week before Christmas. It'll be like a holiday sleep over for us. This way we can talk.

Well after my whole confessing my love for Jacob fiasco I've been spending more time with him. It was great being around him. It also felt good to know that we had the same love for each other. I was happy with our relationship. Honestly. This whole thing about being in love, it was hard of to to believe in it, until I met Jacob. It was nice saying I love you. Also since Christmas was coming up it didn't hurt to get him a present. it wasn't expensive, wasn't cheap either. It was the perfect gift for him and me also. I hope he got one for me also.

Now it was a Tuesday. I now have my drama class. Just a normal day learning about theater history. Class was boring, and I wasn't paying the work any mind, I was too busy texting Jacob to pass the time.

Me- what was the first thing you notice me that grabbed your attention?

Jacob-Tbh.....I was looking at your hands. You were texting and your phone case was a big distraction to me. :)

Then I instantly remembered the time he was starring too hard in class. I kind of thought he was creepy. I couldn't believe it was my hands and my phone case.

Me- You're joking right. :/ my hands. AND my phone case.

Jacob- I'm not. What about you what did you notice about me? ^__^ but I already know the answer.

Me- well answer it for me then. :)

I smiled knowing what he might say. I remember the day I invited everyone over to my house and we were in the kitchen talking in the corner. I had a great time that night. Except Austin ruining the mood.

Jacob- I remember you kissing me that same day. It was my lips ;)

Me-WHAT! Not even lmfao-.-

Jacob-stop frontin. You know it's true. You told me yourself.