Chapter 109: Mike's Comedy Class 8

Then the class, except for Tylor, went to Mike's class.

"Improv! That's short for 'improvisation' which is long for 'improvise,' which basically means making stuff up as you go. You're in for a very special treat, dear students, because I, Mike Wazowski, am the master of improv. You call out anything. And I will become it. Here's an example," Mike explained.

He then made himself a ball three times.

"Soccer ball! Kick me! Kick me! Here's another one. Beach ball! Toss me! Toss me! Bowling ball! Roll me! Roll me! See how it works?" he demonstrated then requested, "All right, class, lay it on me. Come on. Give me a tough one, I'm ready. Like I said, I can do anything. I can be anything."

"Uh, an ice cube," one classmate suggested.

"Uh...No. You can do better than that, come on," Mike told them.

"A cheese cube?" another wondered.

"Mmm. Way too cheesy," Mike shook his head.

"A dice cube?" a third said.

"Give me a challenge. Challenge me. Go for it," Mike replied.

"Uh...A box?" Benitez wondered.

"You don't get it. I can't work like this. I just can't work like this. I'm very depressed right now. I'm just very depressed," Mike sighed.

When class was done, Jamie was just about to leave when Mike called for her.

"Jamie, can I talk with you for a minute?" Mike requested.

"Yeah. Sure," Jamie nodded.

She then went to him.

"Celia told me about Tylor giving up being a Jokester. Is that why he wasn't here today?" Mike asked.

Jamie sighed sadly and answered, "Yes. I tried to talk him back into it, but he doesn't think he has what it takes. Even after telling them you guys would talk to Ms. Flint."

"Well, we'll keep trying. But I wish Tylor was still here to learn more comedy because he's been doing so well in here," he stated.

"I know, but thank you for everything. I'll keep trying to get him to come back," she told him.

"Alright. Well, that's it. And you keep up the good work," Mike replied.

"Thanks," Jamie smiled as she left the class.

She then walked to the elevator and went in. Then the elevator got stuck, making her shake her head with a slight smirk.

"Typical," Jamie chuckled.

Then Tylor jumped through the top hatch, making Jamie yelp.

"Not as typical as using that for escaping when the elevator gets stuck?" Tylor smirked.

She giggled a bit at that.

"A little bit of payback?" she wondered.

"Maybe," he said then asked, "So how was class?"

"It was okay. Although I'd prefer you'd be there. Even Mike wants you back," Jamie told him.

They both chuckled a bit.

"While appreciated, I don't think I'll be going back," Tylor informed.

"Even when your own teacher and girlfriend say otherwise? Wow," she said teasingly.

"That's not what I meant. It's just what Ms. Flint said keeps running through my mind," he stated.

Then the elevator picked up and continued going down.

"Tylor, you are funny. And sometimes it only takes one monster to tell you that you shouldn't give up," Jamie replied.

They soon arrived back at MIFT and walked in to see Cutter, holding David's picture.

"Davey! Whoo! Davey, Davey, Davey! Dave-alicious! I love you, man," Cutter said.

She then left the room before the couple went over to Tylor's desk.

"I'll think about it, but I don't think I'm gonna be a Jokester any time soon," Tylor said.

"I think otherwise, but I'll let you think it over," Jamie agreed, leaning toward him.

She then kissed him before going to her desk. They then began reading their magazines while stealing glances at each other with smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AHH! I love it! So that's it for this episode, but I'm excited for the the tenth episode. I hate it's the end of Season 1, but it makes me excited for Season 2. Alright, thanks and love you all!