Chapter 39: THE BIG WAZOWSKIS

(A/N This episode is gonna be a little different. First off, here's where I found the script:

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=997&t=45056

Second, you and Sulley are on your honeymoon since Sulley was basically in one scene of this episode. So when it says M/L, that means Monster Location. So pick a place you want your honeymoon and give it a monster theme. So anyway, here we go!)

Mike and Fungus were talking about the Bowl-Off-aThon when Roze told him he couldn't bowl due to approving paperwork. But his rival Gary, who looked like Mike but blue, stirred things up a bit with bragging about winning the Bowl-Off-a-Thon.

Later on, Tylor and Val were working on one of the ball returns as other monsters were bowling.

"Attention. Yeah. Last chance to sign up for this year's Bowl-Off-a-Thon," the announcer said.

"You know, I had no idea Monsters Inc. had a bowling alley," Tylor commented.

"You like bowling?" Val asked.

"Not really," he shrugged.

"Ugh, what are you reading?" she wondered.

"Uh, 'Funny Business. Successful Habits of Funny Monsters'. Jamie has a copy too. If we're gonna make it as Jokesters, we gotta get in good with the boss. And the boss is..." Tylor explained, they opened the ball return, and he questioned, "Mike?"

"Oh, hiya, guys," Mike greeted.

"How did you get stuck in the ball return?" Tylor wondered.

"Bowling, it's in my blood. I say to myself, 'Mike, you're the ball. Be the ball.' So, I was the ball," Mike answered.

"Getting ready for the big Bowl-Off-a-Thon, huh, Mr. Wazowski?" Val asked.

"Well, sadly, no Bowl-Off-a-Thon for me this year. Too busy on the Laugh Floor approving paperwork. Plus, I have to do it alone since Sulley and Y/N are on their honeymoon in M/L. Oh, how I would have loved to have taken my sweet schmoopsie-poo to Harryhausen's," Mike explained.

"Hey. I thought Harryhausen's banned your green butt for life," Gary smirked.

"No. With great power comes great privileges. And now that I'm SCPOMICE-VDADOCRM, the ban on my butt has been lifted," Mike remarked, going to him.

"Well, Mr. Scabamat-old-daddy-crumb, you're lucky you're not playin'. Spare you the humiliation of losing to me again. 'Spare.' Oh, man," Gary laughed.

"Ha! Well, I may not have time to play, but I'm, uh...I'm sponsoring a team. And they're a great team. Yeah. So they're gonna bowl you away," Mike countered.

"Ha! Well, you better hope they don't strike out. Boom," Gary bragged, bowling four balls and getting four strikes.

He then joined his friends as Mike glared at him.

"Gary," he muttered.

"Well, Mike, I wish your team good luck," Tylor said.

"What team? I don't have a team. Now I need a team. A team that can beat Gary. If I only knew where I could find some top-notch bowlers," Mike replied.

That gave Tylor an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Whatcha thinking, Tylor?