Chapter 38: Something Different

After the performance from the girls, the song "When I Look At You" started playing. So Tylor went up to her and held his hand out to her.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

She smiled, placed her hand in his, and answered, "Of course."

He then lead her to the dance floor where other couples were dancing. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers loosely around his neck. They swayed to the music for a bit until Jamie spoke up.

"Are you ready to talk about why you were nervous before we came here?" she asked.

"Yeah," he nodded, sighed, then explained, "Basically, I've been thinking about you a lot. Even after you moved, I couldn't get you out of my mind."

Jamie smiled and said, "It's the same with me. I couldn't stop thinking about you either."

"That's good to hear. Because it's you who makes me nervous," Tylor admitted.

"Me? Make you nervous?" she asked.

"Yes. Plus, when we kissed, both times," he said, they chuckled at that, then he continued, "it made me fully realize how I felt about you. And...I like you. A lot."

Jamie smiled as a tear went down her cheek. He gently wiped it away with his thumb.

"I like you a lot too, Ty," she said.

"So, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Tylor asked.

Jamie's smile widened before she brought his face down to hers, kissing him. He returned it, hugging her close and lifting her up. This made her giggle into the kiss as she popped one of her legs out. He gently put her back on her feet before they parted.

"Does that answer your question?" Jamie wondered.

They continued the dance and then by the end of it, Sulley and Y/N were heading for their honeymoon.

Once they left, Tylor took Jamie home. They pulled up to her house.

"I had fun tonight," she told him.

"Me too. So I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

"Yeah. But with work, we've gotta be professional about this," Jamie giggled, which he chuckled.

"I was just thinking that," Tylor agreed.

They then looked at each other before she leaned over and kissed him. They stayed like that for a moment before parting.

"Night, Ty," she said.

"Night, J," he returned.

He waited for her to get inside before leaving, both happy to date the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I felt I should get them together at this point. XD