Chapter 91: Not Jokesters

Jamie was heading for the lobby when she turned to see Tylor come out of Ms. Flint's office.

"Hey. How'd it go?" she asked.

He turned to for her to see his sad expression.

"Oh, babe," Jamie replied before going up to him.

They hugged, him nuzzling his face into her neck without his horns interfering.

"She said that was my last audition ever and that I'm not funny," he said when they parted.

"What? That's insane. You've worked so hard for this and you are funny," she told him.

"I know I have and at least you think so," Tylor smiled sadly then said, "Also, she told me something else that surprised me yet it kinda makes sense."

"What would that be?" Jamie asked.

"She said that you wanted to wait to become a Jokester after I did. And since that was my last audition, you won't get a chance to," he answered.

Her eyes widened before she looked down shyly and rubbed her arm.

"Is it true?" Tylor asked.

Jamie sighed and answered, "Yeah. You told me that I was the funniest monster here and Mike even told me that. So I thought about going for the Jokester position, but I wanted you to go for it first because being a Jokester won't be any fun without you."

He smiled as he took her hand.

"Jamie, you didn't need to wait for me to become a Jokester. I wish you would've gone for it instead of waiting on me," he said.

"Did you even hear me? Or do you need to get your ears checked?" she smirked.

They chuckled and locked arms before heading to the lobby. But Tylor still felt a bit down after not becoming a Jokester.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is really crazy.