Chapter 10: Feeling Closer

Tylor managed to get his acceptance letter back from the trash and uncrumple it. He then marked out "Scarer" and wrote "Jokester" above it. Jamie then entered to see him smiling, which made her do the same.

"Seems like your first official smile after being in MIFT," she commented, making him look at her.

"Maybe the first you could see," he said as she went to him.

Jamie sat by him and asked, "Oh really now?"

"Yeah," Tylor nodded then replied, "If I'm being honest J, my first official smile when I got here was when I saw you again."

She was a little surprised to hear this, but she smiled at him.

"I appreciate that," she said then added, "Also, even though I bonded with with most of MIFT, I was officially happy to see you too."

Tylor looked at her, happy to know this. He then took her hand in his, making her give it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm sorry I didn't reach out enough," she apologized.

"Hey, don't worry about it. We're here now and I'm not gonna let anything separate us again," he assured.

In response, Jamie got up and hugged him. It took a moment, but Tylor eventually returned it.

"Thanks, Ty," she said.

"You're welcome, J," he returned.

They soon called it a night and went back to their places, ready to see what the next day would bring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's the first episode for you guys! I'll try to get more done with being under quarantine. Thanks again guys!