Chapter 85: Where'd He Go?

Adorable then went to the reception desk where Otis was.

"The Door Division is currently busy. Please hold," Otis informed.

"Hey, Otis, you got a promotion!" Adorable exclaimed.

Otis yelped then asked,  "Were you un-banished?"

"Not officially. It's a habeas corpus issue, really," Adorable shrugged..

"Excuse me. I just need to drop off my son's lunch. He left it at home," Mr. Tuskmon chuckled as he came to the desk.

"Hey, you sound familiar. Have you ever been banished?" Adorable asked.

"Uh, oops. Sorry. Excuse me. We're just on our way..." Tylor chuckled.

"Tylor," Mr. Tuskmon called.

"Oh. Dad?" Tylor asked.

"Hi, Mr. Tuskmon," Jamie greeted.

"Hello, Jamie," Mr. Tuskmon returned it then told his son, "You forgot your lunch, Knucklehead."

"Uh, oh. Thank you. Uh, see you later," Tylor said, taking it, then told Adorable, "Come on, Dad."

"Huh? 'Dad'?" Mr. Tuskmon questioned.

"Uh, oh, yeah, right. His nickname is Dad," Jamie said.

"Yeah. Weird. See you later, Dad," Tylor waved.

They started to leave when they noticed Adorable was gone. So they started calling for him, but by "Dad" when they ended up at the window where Roze was.

"Tuskmon, Danger, shouldn't you two be on the Laugh Floor?" Roze asked.

"Just a little problem. Just fixing a little problem," Tylor said.

They saw Adorable at the end of the hall.

"We'll be right back," Jamie told her.

They then ran after him but lost him again until they ran into Needleman and Smitty.

"Needleman, Smitty. Have you guys seen..." Jamie started.

"Santa?" Smitty asked.

"No, not Santa. No," Tylor shook his head.

"See? I told you it wasn't Santa. It was just some tall, white, furry guy," Needleman remarked.

"Uh, furry guy. Right. Where'd he go?" Tylor asked.

They were then lead to Mike's, Sulley's, and Y/N's office.

Adorable gasped then commented, "Mike's got another parking ticket. I enjoy reading unopened mail. Makes me feel like I have actual friends."

"Oh, yeah, no, that's very interesting, and most likely illegal," Jamie pointed out.

"But, um, hey, look, I was thinking, random thought. Uh...Mike, Sulley, and Y/N would love to have one of your famous snow cones, right? Am I right?" Tylor suggested.

"There's a good idea," Adorable agreed.

Jamie gave him a confused look and Tylor just shrugged.

"Yeah. Nothing says 'Un-banish me' like a cold snow cone on a hot day. So, let's go. Let's keep it moving," Tylor said as they all left the office.

They ended up right back at the metal door.

"Okay, here we are. Here we are," Tylor replied.

"You two, uh, comin' with me?" Adorable asked.

"Oh. Uh, no, no. You go. Just you. We're gonna stay here. Make sure nothing goes wrong with the, um, old door, so..." Tylor nodded.

"Oh. Yeah, yeah. Good thinking," Adorable commented.

But then all three of them ended up in the snare.

Meanwhile, Val was doing some major digging into why Adorable was really banished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Before this episode came out, I was really confused as to why Adorable was at Monsters Inc. in "Monsters University" when he wasn't in Monstropolis anymore after that. This episode connected the dots for me. Anyway, back to it.