Chapter 1: WELCOME TO MONSTERS INCORPORATED

(A/N Here is the first episode:

https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=997&t=44940

Hope you guys you like it!)

A kid slept in his room as his closet door opened. A monster shut the door and ducked behind the bed as the kid woke up. The monster rose up and roared, making the kid scream and short-circuit, revealing it was a simulator. The little canister filled up with a spark before the monster, Tylor Tuskmon, went to the front of the stage.

"Well, Professor Knight, how'd I do?" Tylor asked.

"'How'd you do?' Not even James P. Sullivan himself ever scored this high," Prof. Knight told him.

"Wait, really?" Tylor wondered, getting down from the stage.

"You're quite the Scarer, Mr. Tuskmon," Prof. Knight said.

"Thank you, sir," Tylor thanked.

"And when you get to Monsters, Incorporated, oh, the screams you generate alone will power half of Monstropolis," Prof. Knight chuckled.

Tylor chuckled nervously before saying, "You mean if I get to Monsters, Incorporated."

"No. When," Prof. Knight corrected, holding a letter to him.

"What's, uh..." Tylor started, getting the letter.

"Go on. Open it," Prof. Knight urged and Tylor obeyed.

"'Dear Mr. Tuskmon. Monsters, Incorporated is pleased to offer you the position of Scarer'," Tylor read aloud.

Prof. Knight laughed then exclaimed, "Straight to the top!"

"'Please arrive Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. to receive your scare assignment. Sincerely, Henry J. Waternoose III, CEO, Monsters, Incorporated'," Tylor finished then said, "I did it."

"You're gonna be a Scarer!" Prof. Knight told him.

"I'm gonna be a Scarer," Tylor repeated in amazement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Tylor did it! Awesome!