Chapter 42: Pee-ew Bowling

The MIFT members went to the bowling rink with their bowling bags with their nicknames on them except for Jamie's, which just had her initials. Tylor immediately greeted them.

"Welcome, team. I cannot wait to tell you how excited I am to be captain of the Big Wazowskis," Tylor told them.

The others cheered at that.

"Uh, yo, I thought you said you didn't bowl," Val said.

"No, no, Val. No, I did not say that. I said I didn't like bowling. There's a difference," Tylor corrected.

"Yeah. You'd be surprised how many times I dragged him to bowling rinks when we were younger. So now he's good at something he doesn't like," Jamie smirked, making the others laugh and Tylor roll his eyes with a smile.

"He's doing this because he wants to bond with us," Fritz said.

"More like a thinly disguised slash desperate attempt to get in good with Mike, so he'll make you and Jamie Jokesters," Val remarked.

Tylor and Jamie looked taken back by that.

"I'm just messing with you. Like you'd ever do anything that blatantly selfish," Val laughed.

"Uh..." Tylor started.

"All I know is, it's work hours, and we're getting paid to bowl," Cutter said.

Jamie went first, taking a red bowling ball out. She smirked at Tylor, making him do the same, then went out and got a strike. The others cheered her on as she turned around and curtsied with a smile.

"That was awesome, Jamie!" Tylor cheered.

"Thanks," Jamie blushed a bit.

Then Tylor went up and he got a strike.

"Guess it pays to be good at something you don't like," Jamie joked as she went to him.

"Ha ha. Very funny," Tylor smirked as they hugged.

"Nice, Ty..." Fritz said as the two parted.

"Thank you, Fritz. But, uh, come on, you guys are the ones with the nicknames, so how about you? You're up, No Splitz Fritz," Tylor told him.

But as they bowled, Tylor saw how bad they were. Fritz basically tossed himself onto the alley, Cutter spun and threw the ball into another alley to get a gutter, then Val slowly rolled the ball to where it only tapped the first pin. They even cheered at their attempts.

"Is this a team or is this a team? Up top! What do you say, Captain?" Fritz asked.

"I...thought you said you guys were good," Tylor said.

"No. We're not good. No. That's why we've never entered the Bowl-off-a-thon because we pee-ew stink," Fritz said.

"Oh, yeah!" the others cheered.

"Stink?" Tylor asked.

"We're stinky," Val nodded.

"That didn't come across in the nicknames," Tylor said.

"Everything okay, team captain? Tomorrow's the big day. Good luck," Duncan smirked before laughing.

"I might've forgotten to tell you that. Sorry," Jamie apologized.

Tylor sighed, wondering how this was gonna work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh man.