Chapter 107: Roze's Hair

The couple came back to MIFT and Tylor put Roto back in his cage.

"I'm begging you, please. I'm really begging you here, Roto. Just cough it up. Because I'm running out of time here," Tylor pleaded as he closed up the cage.

"I really don't think he's gonna cough it up in time, babe," Jamie told him.

The door opened and the couple saw Roze come in.

"Roze?" they asked, going up to her.

"I mulled it over, and I decided to give you a lock of my hair," Roze said, giving them a jar with her hair in it.

"Oh, you did? Great. Why?" Tylor wondered.

"You remind me of another young employee, full of passion and zeal, brimming with untapped talent," Roze answered.

"David," Tylor smiled.

"Me," Roze corrected.

"Of course. Well, thank you," Tylor thanked as Jamie stifled a giggle.

"What can I say? I'm a people pleaser," Roze said, heading for the door.

"Wait a second, your hair isn't cut. Where did you get this?" Jamie asked.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to," Roze smirked.

Roze laughed as she left and the couple looked at each other, cringing a little at what hair it might be. But he put it by the candle and David's picture.

"There. Like nothing ever happened," Tylor replied.

"I don't know how long that'll last," Jamie said, taking his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh man. This is gonna be crazy.