Chapter 36: Mike's Comedy Class 2

The next day was Mike's next comedy class. Tylor and Jamie took notes on it.

"All right. All you future Jokesters settle down, please. Settle down. Now today will be the evaluation of the laugh potential of this round, bladder-like item humans call the hoopie cushion," Mike explained.

They all gasped at that.

"That's awesome," one monster commented.

"As you can see, I have pre-inflated it according to the instructions and will now place it on the chair and await the comedy. Here we go," Mike said as he put it on the stool and set up the mic.

Nothing happened.

"Just keep watching. It's gonna be great," he assured.

Nothing.

"Here it comes. Comedy," Mike continued.

Still nothing.

"It should be workin' fine. It says right here in the manual, "Inflate it to its full capacity and then..." he said in confusion, looking over the manual.

Then Mike sat on it, making it release the air like a fart.

"You killed it!" a monster exclaimed.

After class, Jamie and Tylor were heading back to MIFT in an awkward silence before she spoke up.

"Tylor, we're gonna have to talk about what happened eventually," she pointed out.

"I know," he sighed then said, "That was, uh..., nice."

"I don't doubt that," Jamie giggled a bit, making him chuckle at that.

"Even though it was a complete accident," Tylor continued.

"Oh yeah. Completely," she nodded.

"Probably won't happen again," he said.

"'Probably'," Jamie said while looking away.

By this time, they were in the elevator and it closed, leaving them alone. As it started going down, he noticed the change in Jamie's voice.

"You okay, J?" Tylor asked.

She looked at him before sighing.

"It's now or never," she said before fully facing him.

She then cupped Tylor's face and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, which shocked him. But he soon returned it, gently putting his hands on her waist. This lasted until they felt the elevator stop, making them part.

"Sorry. If it wasn't going to happen again, I might as well," she told him.

The doors opened and she went out first, leaving Tylor in his shocked state. He placed his hand near his lips, processing how Jamie felt about him. He then followed her back to MIFT, them keeping what happened to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I really liked doing both kiss scenes for this episode. More to come in the week and I hope you enjoyed this episode.