52. unrequited love.

“ ci ” Damon called for the hundredth time hugging me.

“come on baby sister, say something, it's been two days now,” Andrew said in a calm tone.

“ Mr. William will be alright,” crystal said looking at Duncan who was laying on the bed, covered in bandages, and so many other medical instruments that I did not even know the name to.

“ at least eat something ci,” Lexi said with a pity look on her face.

I ignored them, closing my eyes I placed my head in my lap closing, I did not feel like talking to anyone, I was the reason behind a man almost being killed, and the thing that he is the man I loved broke me. For once I should have listened, for once I should have asked him what was going on.

My friends walked out.

The doctor walked in signaling for me to go out, I stood up my legs wobbling, my head feeling dizzy, I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds placing my hands against the wall I balanced myself.

Mathew rushed to my aid, holding my arms “ Doctor ” he shouted. The doctor immediately rushed towards us scared.

“ I am fine,” I said smiling walking out before anyone could react.

I leaned against the closed door playing with my fingers.

“ Seems like someone wants us to be killed ” I looked up slightly towards a softly smiling ray tilting my head.

My friends walked behind him along with perry and Derek.

“ I know once he's up it's going to be havoc on earth, to see her so week, I think it would better for us all to run away,” Perry said hugging me.

“ let me get the car ready,” Andrew said chuckling all of them trying to lighten the mood.

I looked towards them giving them a weary smile.

Derek handed me a glass of juice “ please Mrs. William, ” he said standing in front of me until I took a sip.

We were in a warehouse with a built-in hospital, they said it was safer for him here when he is weak many people take advantage because when he is awake no one is got a chance even to stand in his presence.

“ ci ” Lexi called moving forward holding my hand.

She looked quite hesitant but taking a deep breath she continued “ jess was murdered, it wasn't an accident ” my eyes widened, my feet wobbling a bit, the dizziness that was gone was back now.

Damon rushed towards me holding me close comforting me “ what the hell is wrong with you, how can you tell her something so drastic when she is unstable ” he yelled at Lexi, she looked like a scolded puppy with a guilty expression.

He made me sit on the chair next to the door sitting next to me he was hugging me, while I was still trying to figure out what I just heard. I was in a state of shock.

“ But she has to know,” Derek said standing next to Lexi.

“ I don't give a fuck, nothing is more important than her ” he yelled. I have never seen Damon get so mad ever.

“ that's ok Damon, don't worry I guess I can take some truth,” I said tapping his hand looking at him with a smile, I signaled Lexi to go on.

“ Mr. William did not want you to know about any of this, but I feel you should know,” Lexi said crouching in front of me holding my empty hand.

“Everyone knows ?” I questioned looking at Crystal and drew, they just nodded their head gently.

“ Jessica was a sex trafficking victim, the orphanage she grew up in smuggled girls to various countries as sex slaves, ” she stopped looking at my face looking for permission to go on or no. I nodded my head pushing myself further into the chair, biting the inside of my cheek, to not show any emotion.