1. Knock Knock.

Alicia's pov.

I was sitting on a beach in Hawaii tanning myself, sipping on a nice cold cocktail when there was a sudden downpour of cold water drenching me completely that is when I realized I was dreaming, I woke up in a swift motion to see my evil brother holding a jug in his hand and smirking at me.

" wakey wakey! " he yelled with a evil smirk on his face.

" huh, why the hell are you here? And what in the world you doing in my room " I yelled making him close his ears in impact.

" someone had to get rid of the awful stench coming from you and I think it still dint, go let me go get another jug of it," he said waving his hands acting as if he's getting rid of this smell.

I picked up my completely wet pillow and chucking it right at his face making him fall hard on his butt making me laugh so hard. He quickly got up with the pillow as his weapon, I shouted declaring war picking up another pillow from my bed.

" shut the fuck up you little slut, don't make me come and fucking slap you " my dad yelled.

" Sorry dad," I said turning back to Andrew, he had this pained expression on his face as he sat on my bed.

" come on, delicate darling I am ready to whip some butt," I said punching in the air.

" how long will you pretend to be happy," he said looking at me straight in the eye. It made me immediately drop my hand but I kept my smile intact, I walked closer to him.

"you're the owner of a whole fucking company, you have people working under you, you can have anything you want and you still sleep in a fucking storeroom and live with people who treat you like a freaking slave, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he said throwing the pillow towards the table making my alarm fall and break into pieces. I ran towards my alarm falling dramatically on the ground holding its broken pieces in my hand I fake cried.

" you monster!, you broke my alarm into pieces, who will wake me up in the morning now with the irritating sound, who will I cuss at when I get up, who will I put the batteries into," I said looking at my brother who's lips were now hitched into a smile.

" you sure know how to divert the topic," he said standing up.

" you are looking at London's best businesswomen here," I said bowing my head down dramatically earning a whiplash from my brown wet hair.

" yeah 5 feet 2 inches businesswomen," he said brushing his dirty brown hair with his fingers preventing it from falling on his face. I glared at him.

" run before I rip your beautiful brown hair apart," I said striding towards him, he knew I wasn't joking and ran like a poor deer oh not deer that's too cute to be him, like a bull who was being chased by a lion.

I took a shower changing into my loose grey SpongeBob t-shirt and pink sponge bob pajamas, I checked my emails from my Secretary Jessica who has been with me since the rise of my company ‘ build it’, after reading and replying to most of them I walked towards the kitchen placing my favorite cherry-flavored lollipop in my mouth.

" look the princess is awake," my mom said hissing at me.

" bitch are we supposed to fucking die waiting for you to make breakfast, "my mom said throwing her sandal at me I dodged it and did what I always did stand quietly putting my head down.

" Alicia fucking white can I have my fruit bowl " Lara my aunt's daughter yelled if I wouldn't have known her personally I would have thought she is humble, with that innocent face, long blonde hair, except for her voice my dad who treated her like a daughter more than he treats me, he covers his ears when she starts yelling it feels like someone is drilling nails in my head, but I learned it the hard way do not judge a book by its cover.

I walked towards the kitchen and cut the fruits for her, placing them in her snap chat bowl, and took it to her she has this weird obsession with taking pictures of whatever she was eating without actually eating them and sending a snap. I was feeling sad for her future husband I am pretty sure she will even snap about him, it made me chuckle thinking about the poor guy.

She started glaring at me throwing all the fruits in the bowl on the ground, stamping them with her black heels making the pulp scatter in all directions. She came close to my ear slowly she whispered " you can laugh all you want " she winked evilly as she walked away I groaned in frustration taking the broom and the dustpan, I squatted down cleaning the mess.

I heard the doorbell ring knowing my family and the fact though they would be right in front of the door but still wait for me to do it. It's like if I am on a death bed and some knocks on the door they would call me instead of going and doing it themselves.

I opened the door, I was not looking at the person in front of me I was trying to get rid of the pink juice stain that was on the sponge bobs eyes.

" How can I help you?" I asked still trying to remove the stubborn stain. Realizing that someone is watching me I looked up, only for my breath to catch in my throat to find this tall I mean extremely tall guy with his brown hair neatly gelled and combed, his jawline reminded me of the knife I used to cut the fruits but little beard added to it, his blue eyes so captivating looking at me, he is not a boy but a man, the well-built stature giving away his wild yet the scary aura. He was wearing a black shirt, with black pants and a black trench coat.

" hmm... Huh, yeah like can I help you " I said taking off my lollipop from my mouth. He was looking at me in amusement

" you bitch..." my dad pushed me aside almost making me fall. As he welcomed the handsome man in, whose face was nothing like before it was stone cold now not a single emotion on his face. Along with him came three men out of which two of them were wearing the same outfit and they were bulkier, compared to the other guy who looked like he never visited the gym, they all sat down and I walked towards the kitchen to clear the mess. To my surprise, Andrew was already on it" hey there Cinderella " I said in a teasing tone.

" don't make me change my decision," he said in a warning tone as he gave me a box. I opened it to see doughnuts in it I was happy, thank you I said jumping, and all of a sudden, I realized "did you poison them so I would eat them and die and you will eat all of my lollipops "I said gasping in shock and applauding him for his master plan.

" you know, what you can starve," he said standing up from his place to take them, I started liking each of them and placing them back in the box and giving them back to him.

He scrunched up his nose in disgust.

" you are such a peanut butter brain, I pity your future husband," he said crossing his hands over his chest and nodding his head in disappointment.

" Nope, it's never going to happen, because, I am never getting married ", I said sticking my tongue out.

************************************

Next update -27/1/2021