16. Secret.

" so you guys will be here at seven in the evening," I said as I was speaking to Damon on the phone.

" yup our flight will land there at two, so we will be heading to a hotel and freshen up, and then at six, we will meet you at the restaurant," he said.

" But why are you guys not staying with me, " I said checking my emails on my laptop.

" because you will kick us out after tonight " he murmured.

" ha, what? I did not hear quite well ." I asked closing my laptop.

" I don't know ask the other three, and by the way what's with all these questions Sherlock ?" he asked in a wayward tone.

" no nothing normally it's either, Lexi or crystal that call to inform me today it's you, and all of you guys are acting so suspicious..." I said laying back comfortably.

"No there is nothing suspicious, but if there is remember I am not involved and I love you bye," he said cutting the call.

What the hell, first I get to know they are coming to London, from Duncan. Second, they are all acting suspicious which is scaring me, and then there is jess who was being skeptical and when I asked her about it she applied for a week's holiday and stopped coming from the next day. Like seriously what is up with everyone stressing me out.

****************************************************************************************

I walked to the table my friends were sitting, I was forty-five minutes late. " I am sorry, Jess is on holiday I had a lot on my plate today,"  I said apologizing multiple times.  " there is my beautiful sister," Andrew said surprising me I ignored the comment looking around to see that there were no chairs around for me to sit, looking at me searching crystal said " because you are late there is no place for you to sit," she said with a blank tone while Andrew and Lexi looked at me with an expression that said they were not involved in this which was weird because they are the ones who always prank me or do such things. While Damon was busy eating his pasta.

" huh come on," I said irritated " no," she said sternly. " fine you want to play this game, let's play within five minutes if I don't sit down that is without you guys or me getting the chair for myself you can have my credit card for the whole day," I said in a challenging tone.

" a day is less make it a whole week," Damon said forwarding his hand.

" fine! " I said shaking his hand sealing the deal. Before I could tell anything else the manager ran towards me with a sorry expression he immediately arranged for a chair and offered many other things to make me feel comfortable but I denied him politely. While my friends looked at me shocked.

" are you famous here? " Damon asked helping me with water.

" no, this hotel belongs to my client," I said, looking at all of them, Lexi and Andrew sat opposite me while Damon and crystal were sitting beside me.

" and who is that? " Damon asked

" Duncan," I said looking down.

" there it goes," crystal said taking a sip of her wine.

" whatever I won the challenge," I said blowing raspberries at her, earning a high five from Damon which earned him a glare from Crystal.

" Why are we here?" I asked taking a bite of enchilada from lexis plate.

" I huh... " Andrew started but I interrupted him.

" oh yeah Duncan is held up in a meeting so he will join us later," I said looking at all of them.