32. movie , popcorn and hot chocolate.

I rubbed my eyes, yawning slowly opening my eyes taking in my surroundings. I remembered last night I slept in Duncan's room. I turned to the other side my eyes meeting familiar blue eye beauty, his smile intact on his perfectly sculpted face, his hair a little messed but he still looked so perfect and handsome, my heart flutters every time I look at him.

“ Morning !” I mumbled out loud enough for him to hear. He laid on his side next to me his arm under his head. He stared at me his rough thumb stroking my cheek gently. I started getting used to his affection, the admiration he had in his eyes for me.

“ Good morning baby girl! ” leaning forward placing a kiss on my cheek. My face completely flushed with all the kissing, maybe I am still not used to affection.

I sat up straight folding my legs. Crawling towards him placing my hand over his head I checked his temperature. It looked slightly reduced but I had to double-check, taking the thermometer placed next to his bed in the drawer.

“ open up please ” I added trying to not sound rude or bossy. I placed the thermometer in his mouth as he clamped his mouth shut, he looked quite cute, and adorable with the thermometer sticking out of his mouth.

After a couple of seconds, I took it out.
It read “ninety-seven degrees Fahrenheit so there's no temperature.” I told more to myself.

“ How are you feeling? Are you week ?” I ensured to specify this time.

“ I am fine baby girl” he spoke up.

“ Are you sure ?” I asked moving a little close. To figure it out if he was lying.

“ yeah,” he said sitting up straight.

“ then what the hell were you thinking, we're you planning to give me a heart attack, coming home like that. Like seriously what were you thinking coming home like that blood dripping, you were soaked completely wet, you freaking own a huge company and so many people work for you, you do not own an umbrella”

I said stopping my rambling I placed my hands on my hips showing I was displeased with him.

“ hmm, I...” he said scratching the back of his neck.

“ you know what forget it, I was so scared so much pressure on such a tiny brain for a second I thought my brain is going to melt and start pouring out with all the pressure I know it's not possible but at that point, I don't know, like seriously why would you do that, what would happen if anything would happen to you, how would I live... I wouldn't be able to ” I said stopping as Duncan's lips were on mine completely encasing mine, catching me off-guard why does he do this with me?.

My eyes were wide open, his hands over my back, I was grateful for it, I couldn't trust my legs at this point. My whole body heating up with a tingling feeling throughout it.

He moved just a tad bit little still holding me, my hands over his arms.

“ I am sorry... I'll never do that again,” he said tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ears. My hands aching to run through his hair, come on people it's really soft.

“ so.. ?” he asked. With a mischievous smirk on his face.

“ hmm. ” I hummed with curiosity.

“ you were worried for me, ..” he asked. I squinted my eyes, that's why Alicia you are not supposed to ramble and give out stuff.

“ you were scared for me...? ” he asked again swaying us a little.

“ hmmm... ” I said playing with my fingers.

“ hmmm,” he mimicked. I looked towards him, his eyes filled with mischief. Please give me the old cold easy to handle Duncan, I can't handle this one.