38. pizza , steak and ice cream.

“ don't make me come there and kill you ” I yelled at a whining damon.

“ ci, please I am bored ” he cried over the phone.

“ where is crystal?” I questioned signing documents.

“ she's unpacking, please come over ” he sounded like a five-year-old.

“ shouldn't you be helping my poor best friend,” I asked standing up going to jess’s office I handed her a few documents.

“ check this for me, please,” I said she smiled nodding.

“ what should I check ?” damon asked confusion evident in his voice.

“ not you moron, I was asking jess,” I said imagining the confused look on Damons face.

“ come on ci, I am  going to New York tomorrow and I won't be able to see you for a week then ”

“ There is something called video calling,” I said smirking.

“ yea but it's nothing like reality,” he said I rolled my eyes, thinking how dramatic he sounded.

“ Oh shut up I'll get someone to deliver that stupid pizza of yours,” I said irritatedly.

“ I knew you were my friend for a reason,” he said excitedly.

“ I knew it, you just wanted me to get you some pizza, you're not going to miss me and all,” I said feigning sadness.

“ oh come on little dead rabbit, I am really going to miss you, and let me tell you a little secret if I had to choose between you and a pizza I will definitely choose the pizza,” he said 

“ what ?” I yelled startling poor Keith standing in my office with the documents.

“ I was just kidding it's always going to be you, ” he chuckled continuing “ do you need anything from there, I heard you get amazing saltwater taffies ”.

“Yeah, get me some, and anything you think I'll like,” I said signaling Keith to sit down.

“ fine bye bye dead rabbit, don't cry yourself to sleep I'll be back soon,” he said teasing.

“ yeah in your dreams,” I said scoffing. He chuckled out loud continuing “ love you bye ".

“ yeah yeah bye love you a little less,” I said cutting the call before he could cause a ruckus about it.

A smile played on my face imagining my dear best friend “ Miss white ” Keith called.

“ so sorry Keith what were you saying,” I asked looking at him, he scrunched up his nose “ it's ken.., you know what it's Keith if you think it's Keith,” he said smiling.

“ok so...? ” I asked.

“ yes so Miss white the construction of the new hotels of DW corp has almost come to an end, so should I schedule a meeting with the company to get a look at it ”. He asked as I checked the photos.

“ yeah, schedule a tour tomorrow, around the afternoon so if they need any changes we can get it done,” I said closing the files leaning back on the chair.

“ ok, Miss white ” he nodded standing up.

“ And yeah I would want you and the whole team involved in the project to be there at the scheduled time, no one should be late this is very important for us,” I said standing up as well, going to get myself a cup of coffee.

*************************

“ jess please check with the team where they are ?” I asked as she was typing on her phone sitting next to me in the car.