47. Midnight mystery.

I sat on the bed completely bored not understanding what to do I was happy to be back in my old room, gosh it felt like I was reliving my childhood, but I will always prefer the life I have now with us all grown up and teddy in it.

I laid on my back, straightening my feet upwards so that it could touch the upper board of the bunker bed.

Lexi called a while ago, saying that Andrew was still upset, and asked if I was alright, I did not understand why the hell does he get to be all upset when it was me who was offended.

Getting pissed and wanting to change my mood, I opened my draw taking out the box of chocolates, that Duncan got me, opening the wrapper I popped one in, immediately a smile formed on my face thinking about teddy.

Gosh, I miss him.

I went back to bed trying to fall asleep but to no avail. I sat up straight as I heard shuffling near the window, getting on alert mode I stood up straight backing myself next to the drawer into the wall, where I could see the window clearly.

My eyes widened as I saw a pair of hands stretching out of it, I immediately shuffled around for a weapon to protect myself, all the dreadful thoughts coming into my mind and that's the reason you're not supposed to read stupid thrillers Alicia I scolded myself.

Finally finding a pen, I stood in a game on mode position, I thought of turning on the light, but it was near the window and if I did even if the person doesn't know I was here would come to know and then have to kill me.

Quickly blowing away the hair falling on my face, I opened the pen cap, the huge man leaped in, in a swift motion my heart thumping loudly, tiny beads of sweat forming on my temples, though it was cold.

Not understanding should I attack, or try making him understand that it is a waste of his energy and time to kill me.

Deciding on the latter, but still keeping the pen in my hand, I was about to start talking when he reached for the switchboard turning on the light.

I closed my eyes, scared to watch my murderer, how are you going to haunt him if you don't see him, Alicia, my mind suggested, I slowly opened my left eye looking at a tall huge man, with bulky shoulders, wearing a trench coat, who turned out to be my husband watching me adoringly. I threw the pen in his direction pissed at him. He dogged it chuckling.

“ what the hell were you thinking? , I almost had a heart attack ” I said placing my hands on my chest trying to calm my rumbling heart down.

He chuckled walking closer to me hugging me, placing a kiss on my head “ did not mean to my love! ”

“ yeah sure,” I said being sarcastic.

Then realizing I wasn't in, Florida and he isn't supposed to be here.

“ wait, what? How are you here? Weren't you supposed to be like some hundreds of miles away ” I questioned moving a little back so I could see his face?

“Hmm, ” he said pulling me closer leaning his head against mine.

“ yeah, but I missed you, and I think I promised you that you would not sleep alone so here I am your teddy at your service,” he said placing a kiss close to my lips.

“ I wish the world could see how cheesy you are,” I said smiling.

“ that's only for you my love, only for you ”.

“ you know, the big brown things that we have known as a door. That is also used to enter the house, so in the case in the future, you might want to try that out maybe” I said smiling.