23. onesie.

“ what the hell?” Crystal yelled.

“ yes, Damon what the hell?” I said hitting him on the arm.

“ I am asking you hon,” Crystal said looking at me questioningly

“ what?” I looked at both of them, not understanding.

“you are going out with Bryce bolt the Bryce bolt who had a major crush on you?” Crystal asked.

“first of all I am not going out with him, and second I did not know he had a crush on me, and third I might have invited him to Andrew and lexis pre-wedding celebration,” I said dusting the imaginary dust off from my grey cardigan not looking at Crystal.

“ What is wrong with you ” Crystal yelled.

“ in my defense, I was in the lounge when he approached me and me being me I did not know what to talk so I asked him whether he was coming to the party and he said he wasn't invited and like a normal sensible person would do I invited him,” I said redeeming myself.

“ Lexi is going to kill you,” Crystal said being all dramatic.

“ babe, come on she did not know about it don't have to be so dramatic,” Damon said driving.

“ yeah and by the way, he's not my type,” I said scoffing at Crystal.

“ fine! Your wish ” she said scoffing.

We reached their apartment, I ran jumping on the couch this was my favorite place in their entire house when I would hang out with them and Damon would ensure no one would sit on it when I was around.

He sat down on the carpeted floor balancing himself with his hands. Crystal jumped right next to me hugging me.

“ so what's going on with you guys, Damons mom and dad still not happy with you guys?” I asked trying to move Crystal away from me.

“ you know a doctor should marry a doctor, a lawyer should marry a lawyer and a violinist, someone, as her range,” Damon said mimicking his mom making us laugh.

“ huh I missed you guys, I missed home, I missed London,” I said suddenly sitting up straight startling them, running towards the room leaving them confused.

I came back holding two gift boxes, I tossed them over to them jumping excitedly.

“ what's this ?” Crystal asked looking between the box and me. While Damon was already opening it.

“ can you stop acting like a detective and open it,” I said irritated.

“an Olaf onesie!” Damon yelled standing up-holding it against him.

“ a Pikachu onesie,” Crystal said in a fake excited tone. I rolled my eyes at her.

“ you are such a spoiled sport,” I said looking at Crystal. Damon was so excited about it, that he rushed to his room to wear it on.

He walked out looking adorable, “ I just love it so much,” he said pulling the artificial nose.

“ see !” I said pointing towards Damon looking at Crystal. “I'll be right back,” I said rushing into the room to change. I came back standing there in silence to get their reaction, “ hello, their baby panda I am Olaf” Damon said bowing down.

“ hey, Olaf,” I said laughing out loud.

“ seriously guys you'll are in your mid-twenties,” Crystal said folding her hands over her chest.

“ party popper, ” I said scoffing.

“ I will never understand Adult people,” Damon said in an exaggerated tone placing a hand over his forehead. Making me chuckle. I turned on the music dancing to all our favorite rhymes. Crystal joined us in dancing and singing our guts out.