27. Blush .

“ This is where you staying ” I blurted out my mouth wide agape looking at the beautiful view of London Bridge glistening, from the extremely large window panes. The dark sky complementing its beauty perfectly.

“ you don't like it here, we could go somewhere you like,” Duncan said leaning against the grey couch his arms crossed against his firm broad chest.

“ no, it's beautiful. It's calming.” I smiled looking at him.

“ yes it is,” he said looking at me, I don't think he was talking about the bridge at all.

I moved away from the window, my feet were hurting from the massive heels I wore, I walked around sitting on the couch as I took off my heels.

“ I can show you your room,” he said walking towards me. It felt like I was having a Deja Vu bit this time it was a different place. I nodded my head following him whilst observing how the brown wooden floors were in contrast with the grey walls. I walked into the room familiarising myself with my surrounding it was just like the one in Florida. I turned back looking at Duncan who was looking at me with an adoring gaze.

“ Should I get you some pajamas? ” he asked few strands of his brown hair falling over his forehead graciously.

“ yes thank you,” I said plopping down on the bed.

He walked away coming back in a couple of minutes getting me a pair of pajamas placing them beside me on the bed.

“ Good night! Baby girl ” he said placing a kiss on my head walking away stopping right near the door he turned back slightly looking at me. I looked at him confused. With a smile, he walked away.

I heaved a sigh of relief, walking into the washroom drawing myself a bath, I always liked to play with the little foamy bubbles, I sat in the tub relaxing and calming myself. I could still feel the soft touch of his lips on mine, how well he handled me, his gentleness. A smile immediately made its way onto my face.  Come on Alicia get yourself together stop blushing like a maniac. I got out of my reverie shampooing my hair.

I walked out towel drying my hair. His clothes smelt just like him all coconuty. It was four times bigger than my size. I looked like I was stuck in a very expensive Louis Vuitton gunny bag. I walked towards the mirror I pulled my sleeves up bending my neck slightly to the right. I forwarded my hand mimicking Duncan.

“ Hi I am Mr. Duncan William,” I laughed out loud at how stupid and unlike him I sounded, my pants dropped down in that process I immediately bent down pulling it back up. Thank God for the invention of doors. I gathered the edge of the pant in a ponytail and secured it with a rubber band. The outcome was pretty good I did not look like a homeless girl. I patted my back appreciating myself for achieving something like this with only a single proper hand. I guess I should rethink my career choice.

I decided to go to sleep but I couldn't I kept thinking about what was Duncan doing? Is he awake? Would I be intruding?.

Oh shut up and just go my heart said and you know you always follow your heart.

I slowly tiptoed towards the couch so that in case he was sleeping I wouldn't disturb him. He was in his grey pajamas I guess working on his laptop. I stood there watching him, his hair ruffled because of the number of times he ran his fingers through it, his jaw ticking with anger as he looked at something on the laptop.

I slowly walked near him “ are you alright ?” I said sitting next to him.

He looked up his frown fading away, a smile making its way on his face. He watched me with a wide-toothed smile. Making me slightly blush.