36. kiss, cat, cafe .

Duncan's pov

“ I want this to be done quick” I sighed running my hand frustratedly through my hair.

“ yes, boss ” Mathew replied, making phone calls quickly.

While we traveled to the place where that bastard was held.

I did not want to leave my baby girl alone, I want to be with her, hold her in my arms, listening to her banter. The way she gets angry. She drives me crazy, gosh I miss her so much.

I groaned hitting the seat frustrated, startling the driver and Matthew “ faster ” I said through gritted teeth.

************************************
“ boss ” Matthew called, wearing my all-black outfit I walked towards the basement with Matthew following behind.

A guy sat in the corner I could not see his face quite clearly because of the darkness, I signaled Mathew to turn on the lights. A bald man in his late twenties sat his legs held closer to his chest, breathing heavily because of fear.

“ is he the one ” I questioned Mathew looking at the scarred man in front of me.

“ yes boss he is that bastard,” Mathew said full of spite.

I walked towards him slowly, he backed himself into the wall. I stood at a distance calculating and watching his every move.

Matthew paced towards him holding him by his collar he dragged him towards me. Punching him a couple of times making his nose bleed.

I placed my hand over Mathews's shoulder stopping him. He dropped the bleeding guy down with a loud thump.

I squatted down to his position, he looked away. “ what's your name? ” I questioned holding his jaw tightly in my hand.

He hissed in pain replying “ rector ” he mumbled.

“ Hmm,” I replied.

“ you bastard let me go ” he yelled pushing away my hand from his jaw.

Mathew paced towards him, bawling his hand to punch him, I signaled to stop him.

“ you bastard don't you dare do anything to me,” rector said looking at Mathew with a clenched jaw, he smirked evilly continuing.

“ don't you remember what I did to that pretty little whore of yours,” he said laughing I punched him in the face holding his head I bashed it towards the hard floor, he started bleeding all over, it bought me a state of satisfaction looking at him.

Lifting him from the ground I backed him towards the wall hardly make him whimper with pain.

“ why ?” I questioned.

He did not answer, I lifted him again pushing him against the wall harder this time “ why? ” I yelled my voice echoing through the empty basement.

“ you took away everything from me, my house, my father,” he spoke stuttering.

“ so. I decided. To harm her ” he said I landed a couple of punches I couldn't stop myself, but how could I let go of that dirty mind that thought to take away my Alicia.

“ no one touches her ” I yelled holding him by the neck.

“ she is mine, mine, no one dare touches what's Mine !” I yelled. Breaking his right hand. He yelled and cried begging for my mercy. I punched.

Throwing him to the ground he was just blood and flesh now. He became unconscious

I closed my eyes calming down, I turned towards Matthew, wiping the blood from my knuckles “ wait till he is conscious and kill him ”