48. Blue eyed guy brown eyed beauty!.

The yellow and orange lights of the vehicles glowed in the night sky. I turned around facing Duncan in my plain white round-neck sweater and black plaid skirt.

“ where are we going? ” I questioned at a focused Duncan driving the car.

“ that's for me to know and you to find out baby girl,” he said sheepishly placing a kiss on my hand which was entwined with his placed on his thigh.

I withdrew my hand placing it back on my lap. He pouted like an adorable child holding my hand again. I withdrew my hand again enjoying the look on his face.

“ baby girl ” he whined.

“ you got to focus on the road teddy,” I said stifling my laughter.

“ and that's why I need it,” he said gently holding my hand, giving me an appreciative smile.

“ caveman ” I whispered loud enough for him to hear, he smiled placing a kiss on my palm.

It's not like I hate surprises but this was too much suspense for a little soul of mine to take in. He walked into my room this morning and asked me to be dressed up by seven as we were going out, leaving me hanging there without answering anything else. And then the questions erupted in my head where were we going? For what are we going? Are we meeting someone? What was I supposed to wear? And the biggest question out of all was I supposed to eat, ?.

The car stopped at a restaurant one of the most beautiful ones in all of London. Duncan opened my door helping me to get out. Shutting the door behind me.

A smile played on my lips looking at an excited Duncan.

“ you look handsome Mr. William,” I said looking at him wearing a brown shirt rolled up to his arms making his muscled arms more prominent. His grey trouser pants complimenting his light blue eyes.

“ got to keep up to your pace my love,” he said leaning down placing a kiss on my cheek.

He held my clutch in his hand, the other one placed on my waist protectively. He guided me towards the entrance, the whole place turned extremely quiet as we walked in, the manager rushed towards us.

“ it's an honor to have you with us, Mr. and Mrs. William,” he said forwarding his hand towards Duncan. Duncan did not even bother to look at him let alone shake his hand. I held Duncan's hand yanking it. He looked down at me I glared at him sighing he held his hand forward, the manager shake that his hand excitedly. Thanking us.

He guided us towards our table that was the only one on the rooftop and the prettiest one. Duncan helped me sit down, while he sits opposite to me.

“ This is so pretty,” I said excitedly. Duncan looked at me smiling. He kept looking at me as if he was calculating something.

“ what are you thinking?” I asked placing my hands under my chin.

“ you sitting too far from me,” he said so seriously standing up he walked next to me dragging his chair behind. He placed the chair down sitting next to me. 

“ see now it's perfect, you next to me,”  he said brushing my hair. My cheeks turning a faint red.

A lady wearing a black low-cut dress, looking like a Greek goddess walked in. Plastering a smile on her red lipstick lips. She came in confidently standing in front of us.

“ Mr. William ” she greeted looking at Duncan, who did not even bother to look at her. He was busy playing with my fingers. Feeling bad for the lady waiting patiently.

“ Hello,” I chirped standing up. Duncan's hand still entwined into mine. But she was still expecting him to respond.

“ teddy ” I mumbled. He stood up running his hand through his hair. The lady in front of us looked so confused.