49. broken.

Duncan opened my side of the car door helping me get out, we pulled out in front of Lexi and drew's new house.

“ so....” he said pulling me closer to him.

“ so?” I said looking at a sad Duncan.

“ do you have to really go? Baby girl,” he asked brushing my hair.

“ come on teddy, it's just for a night ill be back before you know,” I said placing my hand on his cheek.“ and I really think you should consider the doll I was talking about,” I said raising my brows just a bit.

“ how about I take you back home with me and then I wouldn't need the doll,” he said placing a kiss on my cheek.

“ Yeah and then get killed by Lexi and you get to stay with the doll forever,” I said being all dramatic.

“ wouldn't want that would we,” he said chuckling. I nodded my head in a no.

He held my hand walking along with me to the door, he knocked on the door a couple of times.

“ the house is really pretty isn't it, I like the patio, the blue lights, I like everything,” I said excitedly.

“ how about me ?” Duncan questioned. Cheekily.

“ no I like the patio better than you,” I said the door opened revealing drew. He greeted Duncan.

“ hello there baby sister,” he said side hugging me.

“ it would be nice if you could join us in Mr. William,” Andrew said.

Damon, crystal, and Lexi stood behind drew looking at us.

“ no that's ok, I'll be leaving,” Duncan said looking at all of them, crystal and Lexi signaling me to ask him to stay it was like I was having a deja vu. Sighing I turned towards Duncan.

“ I make, good tea would you like to have some ”.

“ yes baby girl,” he said smiling, making me smile in return, I walked first with Duncan following me close behind.

“ let me help you make the tea,” he said following me to the kitchen.

He did most of the work while I just poured water. He helped me serve the tea to my friends while handing me a cup of tea after making it cold.

“ what are you going to do now? ” I asked standing in front of him, while he leaned against the couch.

“I'll be at Mathews,” he said leaning forward sipping from my cup.

“ we drinking the same thing,” I said in a duh tone.

“ na, yours is sweeter, better, and tastes like cherries,” he said with a mischievous smirk. I sipped mine again and took a sip from his to compare.

“ no it tastes the same,” I said pointing between both our cups.

“ oh really, ” he said taking another sip from my cup. “But I can taste cherries”. He said leaning forward placing a kiss on my puffed cheeks. He moved forward walking towards my friends holding my hand.

“ it's a beautiful house, Mr and Mrs white,” he said talking to Andrew and Lexi.

“I'll be leaving now,” he said to them, they all thanked him for coming.

He turned to look at me“ phone? ” he questioned I lifted my phone as proof.

“ hmm you need anything?” he asked I nodded my head negatively.

“ Are you sure? ” he asked again brushing my hair.

“ hmm ice cream maybe,” I asked placing my hands behind my back.