10. Mean girls!.

It is Saturday night, and I am having a video call with crystal and Lexi, sitting in my room in my pajamas as my best friends were investigating me.

“ so you're saying me, you didn't kiss, him,” crystal asked completely shocked. Her beige round glasses are now placed on the top of her pink hair.

“ heh, stop teaching her all this bullshit, ” Lexi yelled scowling at crystal.

“ you don't have to kiss anyone, kissing is gross, ” Lexi said back in her mother's mode.

“ so what do you want her to build a wall around her and roam not allow her to to be romantic with anyone,” crystal said frowning

“ wow that's a good idea, I'll get the bricks ready,” Lexi said standing up acting as if she was searching for bricks.

“oh, shut up, he's her husband! , not a stranger ”

“ don't make me come there and kick your butt Crystal. doesn't mean if he's her husband she'll keep kissing him and roaming, and our ci is too innocent for all this,” she said taking a sip of her coffee as I was cleaning my cupboard.

“ fine, let's ask her what she is feeling, what does she want, does she love him, does she want to kiss him,” crystal said making me cringe at her every sentence.

“ yes love bird, ” Lexi said mockingly

“ What, what do you guys want to know?” I asked not even looking at them.

“ everything, every single thing!!” crystal said chewing on her doughnut.

“ oh, yeah I forgot to tell you guys there was this one time I had to go for a meeting at Duncan's office, and there was this receptionist she said something like did you get lost and should I find your Mumma...” I stopped talking as my so-called friends started laughing. I huffed in annoyance.

“ you know what, you guys are meaner than the receptionist,” I said turning my back on them.

“ Hey, sorry sorry continue we won't laugh, little girl” crystal said in between laughter, while Lexi laughed like a maniac not bothered.

“ Yeah, whatever!! ” they kept laughing and laughing that wasn't even that funny, there was a knock on my door.

“ yes, ” I said turning back as my friends were still laughing.

Duncan walked in and that is when the laughter and all the noise pollution they were causing died “ hello Mr. William ” Lexi greeted, followed by crystal.

“ Hello!” he said walking closer to me, so we both could fit in one frame.

“ I guess I'll come back later baby girl, ” he said standing in front of me as I was straining my neck to look at him.

“ no, no it's ok, what is it ” looking at him as I ignored my friends because I was still pissed with them.

“ I wanted to ask if you would like to go out for lunch with me tomorrow,” he said straight, no hesitation, no nervousness, it looked like he did this a lot or I guess he has a lot of confidence. I don't know what to say so I said this

“ what about going to church before lunch? ” I asked, I was about to say it's ok just let's go to lunch, but he replied, “ ok baby girl, ” placing a kiss on my cheek walking out. I turned to look at my shocked friends.

“ seriously church! ” crystal asked.

“ girls got to pray,” I said being normal. But I know that was so stupid but I don't know what else to say.